• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Neo_GFX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Neo_GFX

Music ► What are you listening to?

This has that KH1 era mystique:
  2. Neo_GFX

Is KH complicated or just a lot to remember?

I skipped a lot of the cutscenes in KH3. I watched everything I was interested in before the game came out anyway.
  3. Neo_GFX

Is KH complicated or just a lot to remember?

It strays too far from reality - somehow a talking duck and dog are not hard to believe, but when you implement a reality where people die and are turned into a Nobody and Heartless and then if those two beings are destroyed then the person is reborn it's just too much... and that's just the...
  4. Neo_GFX

Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade - June 10th 2021 - Weiss Rises

Well, it'll give you all the Trophies you've earned.
  5. Neo_GFX

News ► Diamond Select Toys plan to release new Kingdom Hearts figures

A lot of people complained about the six-pack and that it was too buff lol, but I could probably agree that it was one of the better ones as well.
  6. Neo_GFX

No, I looked her up and she doesn't seem to be straying from the $45 mark or whatever she is. Yeah, they acted like this line was doing really well and then it just disapperared without a trace... quite bizarre actually. I have a 2002 Donald figure coming in the mail that launched with KH1 and...
  7. Neo_GFX

Some of these statues are even crazy cheaper... they retailed for 50 and I just scooped the Donald & Mickey one off eBay for 10 lol.
  8. Neo_GFX

Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade - June 10th 2021 - Weiss Rises

I'm excited for First Soldier... wish it was on consoles. I'll still probably try to find a way to play it regardless.
  9. Neo_GFX

The Awards Thread - SORA IS FINALLY HERE

How is it self-explanatory when I have 674 posts?
  10. Neo_GFX

Unpopular Gaming Opinions

Man, I've actually recently played every game recently mentioned in here. I recently 100%'d BK on XBLA (all Achievements as well) and it was pretty damn good... Mario 64 level? No. I would even say some games like Toy Story 2 are better than it, but it was rock solid. I never got far as a kid...
  11. Neo_GFX

The Awards Thread - SORA IS FINALLY HERE

What is up with these awards? I literally just got the award for my first post and changing my avatar.
  12. Neo_GFX

Music ► What are you listening to?

This kinda reminds me of something out of KH1... like "It Began With a Letter":
  13. Neo_GFX

Unpopular Gaming Opinions

That's an excellent point... can't argue with that. Honestly, if I didn't game share with my brother I would still probably be physical. I guess the benefit is we both save money and with access to his library I have a ton more games.
  14. Neo_GFX

Disney properties not represented in Kingdom Hearts

I'm not... they've only had one game to do Pixar worlds.
  15. Neo_GFX

Hey all, I just want to let you know the Timeless River Pete figure is dirt cheap; I snagged one for 9 bucks off Mercari. It will be a nice last relic for this line. I would've assumed this figure would be really rare and like $75 now.