Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by NemesisSP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. NemesisSP

Cover art feedback for my fanfic "Fresh Start"

I would say the second one. It's the most tightly constructed of the three and the least busy. It keeps the viewers eyes in the center and allows there to be to be a sense of danger or at least something looming over the story with the one character (Jax, I believe? I'm not familiar with this...
  2. NemesisSP

Art Showcase, any critiques would be appreciated.

https://www.deviantart.com/nemesissp13/art/A-Cold-and-Restless-Night-Remake-876562129 Description in the entry explains all. This is all I had finished "worth" sharing. Please don't hate me too much, I already hate myself enough for this failed attempt at "artsy drama"! :P
  3. NemesisSP

Spoilers ► Re:Mind Me Again About the Star in the Night Sky

Once you get on the train of madness, it's hard to get off. At the very least, KH does know how to make us do those mental gymnastics like no other.
  4. NemesisSP

Well, I can always give it a try. Haven't drawn Roxas in awhile, might be fun. We'll see how everything goes. Thank you. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the video. I plan to update it to get rid of that ridiculous watermark and hopefully the next videos will not have to ever worry about it.
  5. NemesisSP

It's not Kingdom Hearts or anything, but I figured I'd post this here to finally make use of my YouTube and others who want to see how I draw. Hope it's enjoyable, even if you may not like the character or series and I promise I'll do something KH related next time. This is a test video...
  6. NemesisSP

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3: The Novel, Vol 3: Remind Me Again cover revealed

According to datamining, the Sora Wins ending is the canon ending, as it's labeled as "TrueEnding". But then again, as Oracle Spockanort said, it will depend on if that's the direction Nomura wants to go with it. That said, Kanemaki's decision on how to present the ending is probably better for...
  7. NemesisSP

My closest friend use bad puns and jokes all the time. They've infected me with their tendencies! Still, if there had to be one time I did, this seemed the best time!
  8. NemesisSP

Well, thank you for your kind words. Currently, I'm still on the fence about doing a full comic, but I do like this particular style of sketch and am thinking about doing more of it for my current written form of the story. At least, for now, I am gonna keep experimenting and learning about...
  9. NemesisSP

Sorry, I couldn't really help myself. This is a thoughts and opinions piece. First one I think I've done directly for KH and this hopefully won't be the last. I will label these spoilers just in case. It might not seem necessary, but it is a new take on a conversation, after all. I also want to...
  10. NemesisSP

Alright, so I've thought about it and here's a concept for a manga style Omega. It's not meant to be like Shiro Amano's manga, because I don't think that style would be suited for my story, or at least, I don't want to have to learn how to do that style too. I'm already juggling learning Nomura...
  11. NemesisSP

Anime/Manga ► Evangelion - Anno apologizes about 3.0 + 1.0, 3.0 burned him out

I'm very much a fan of Evangelion and have been since Rebuild first started, since it (and Utada's music for it) got me into the franchise. It's insane that we're finally getting the last movie... is what I would say if the damn release was not delayed YET AGAIN. Still, as long as we get the...
  12. NemesisSP

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts The Other Story

Thank you. I'll be updating soon, too.
  13. NemesisSP

The Video Game Music Thread

Chrono Cross has one of my favorite soundtracks of all time and I just found an instrumental version of the ending theme that I really like and think should get more attention. ;-)
  14. NemesisSP

Thank you. I always appreciate hearing that. I actually do consider it often, especially since I do have a very detailed outline I can work from in doing so. It's just that I'm trying to find a good point with my art skills where I feel I could turn it into a comic, or at least a manga styled one.
  15. NemesisSP

First pic of Iris this year... looking a little too much like the Aqua 0.2 sketch, but I at least got another good pic of her to show off here.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6