• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Nemesis

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

KH2 on GameHead...(WATCH IT)

yhea i saw it last night. interesting stuff about Twilight Princess and whatnot. hope to see more. the KH2 stuff wasnt anything new exactly, but at least they featured it with a release date. well not really, but at least they gave us the time frame. I was hoping for a solid release date, but...
  2. N

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** I just watched the whole thing and didnt understand any of it. What i can say for sure is that odds are the Knight in the middle isnt sora, as the shadowy figure in the distance is Sora/Roxas, who apparently fused(havnt played it yet, just...
  3. N

kh2 intro now out!!! spoilers

Re: kh2 intro now out!!! belive me it will do that. All it really does is sum up KH and COM in the span of 5 mins.. but it does the job well. excellent find, i didnt know about it until this morning. thank you all the same.
  4. N

what happens whin kh2 comes out in the us

lol. your sense of humor is indeed a awsome thing. I was talking about the site specifically, but what you said was better.
  5. N

The Importance of Deep Dive.

that is true. its a good point. but even the trailer doesnt really showcase which side that Riku is on.
  6. N

Importing Question

i had to correct you again. but March isnt that long. i know that companies in the gaming industry are famous for pushbacks. but lets hope that the March release is the right one. I mean, we would get KH2 and MGS3:Substance at the same time?! that would be the pwnage.
  7. N

The Importance of Deep Dive.

Now, i know many people have been questioning the meaning and reason behind DD. at first, a early look at KH2 was entirly possible. but due to its constant appearence in almost every major trailer that we can find(usually at the end.) it allways begged the question that no one really had an...
  8. N

As we all know . . .

well.. as far as i can tell.. a good final boss would be the EM. he was a fun but extreamly tough battle from FM, and i feel that he would be a great challenge. personally, I dont want to see Ansem again in the Final Boss chair. hes a good enemy, but he... was really preachy. i know most final...
  9. N

what happens whin kh2 comes out in the us

the thing i figure its gonna happen like this. first off.. in about I say at the earliest in... 2 weeks. people who download it and have modded PS2's(or powerful computers, ive heard it can be done, never seen it) will be online trying to spoil it for others. well some of them. some will ask for...
  10. N

About the new trailer...

yhea the new trailer is acctually very good.. and i hate to ask this.. but does anyone speak fluent Japanese? well enough to translate what is said? Cause once we know what is said, odds are alot of new things will become a bit clearer to us. nevermind. found the translations.
  11. N

back cover of kh2!!!!!

well, i had trouble getting to the site, but at least somone posted it. It does look in fact to be at least a prototype of the KH2 backcover. I wonder if anyone here can translate it? ok, so we know what it says, or most of it without even reading it, but it would still be nice to read.
  12. N

Kingdom hearts stopping at KH2?

this guy has a good point. Sequals as a general rule, in both movie and video game form, suck. Admitingly, KH2 does look very promiseing. I will admit that. BUT im saying that it might be for the best to just leave it be after KH2. If he can work in that scene that finishes KH, then i say let...
  13. N

How do you beat seproth

wow.. well if it makes u feel better.. there is no real easy way to do this. but one thing is for certain.. if you want to beat him.. your gonna need Elixers. lots of them make sure your really stocked up with elixers, and maybe one ether or two for just MP recharge. your gonna need your...
  14. N

nobodies, heartless, and NEOs

If i recall.. then yes.. but you may want to look thru the archives about stuff on the heartless.. my memory is rather fuzzy at the moment and im kinda tired. I think that a page on the BHK thread we talked about this.. but i could be wrong.. start searching young Padawan, and one day you will...
  15. N

nobodies, heartless, and NEOs

if what i recall correctly is true.. a NEOheartless is just an advanced heartless... although i do recall someone saying that they could be in fact a true Heartless, not one of the fake ones that Ansem made.
Back