• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
nelly <3
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• That was relitivly fast. usually Silh takes his sweet time changing peoples names or atleast wait until a list builds up.

Fuck it Sephora sounds too domestic for my touge to pronounce. I'll calls you what i calls you.
    EWWW. all caps is tacky. lol.

You have to post in the stupid name change thread in the announcements section. Only The Purple can do that. and it may take a few days for the change to be done.
    Yup I changed it, I like the name.

Lol it's all good, don't worry about it. Are you gonna change yours now that you're a premium??
    lol well
    i'm reflection

I don't post much anymore. But I used to be one of those forum games/fanclub dorks lol.
    nice to meetcha! =D
    I'v become very fond of this place, Kinda like Silh.

this is like our personal get away from life, we;ve just been here way to long.

And also the VIP section was taken down along time ago since it was all spam anyway. another pointless section. Only perk to premium is Custom title, close your own threads (i think) social groups. and colored name. there might be something else but im not sure.
    Yeah i know, I use this place as a scapegoat sometimes.

1,000 finally Fun right. Name change or what.
    Yeah, and i dont want to resort to Fast food. I think i would grow sick. Unless Subway or any other sandwich place.

But i needed to do alot around the house fixing shit up and clean all the closets and the shed. Also I was negecting my friends IRL so Iv been going out and partying a bit more these past week. School I need to go back soon as i grow bored at home.
    Ran out of things to do. At this point its hard not to visit this site

Job hunting is next but meh i hate looking. Its the worst part.
    Probably sooner then later.

But hey Im sorry that people are offended by what i say (not really i really dont give no fucks) I express my self the exact same way i do IRL. Im an ass but in a fun mannered way which hurts no one (unless there fuckin stupid enough to take it seriously) lol.
    Ah, you graduated 3 months eariler congrats. I wish i had the op in HS.

That sounds pretty disgusting. Reason why i would never work a Fast food restrant, If i learned anything from the one semester i took in College from my Sanitation class is that Fast food is fuckin disgusting and since then I typically stay away from them because of all the crap. I'll only resort to fast food if im at conventions or traveling and I dont want to spend alot.
    Ah, i remember my first job. I loved it but i eventually learned to hate it recently.
    The interaction you get with some people is great and some of the customers became close friends of mine. I too am a great peoples person, though after a while people tend to get on my nerves.

I hated answering the phone. People are just so vague about what they want. Yeah i worked at a comic book store for 3 years.

And i looked up the closet Jack in the box was to me and there all like 4 hours away in buttfuck Illinois.

But yeah Im taking a vacation from KHI because Im wasting potential and i need to get shit done but I have Insomnia right now so this is a good place to waste time

Y tu?
    like a flaming bag filled with poo
    on someones doorstep.

but i'm making the best of it, LOL.
    and dont worry, i'm not mad at the
    comment about my appearance, LOL
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back