• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Negative

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

A NEW SECRET BOSS?!?!

Another interesting boss: Pete. He would make a good secret boss if done right and they actually make him hard.
  2. N

The new Boss in the NA version of BBS...

Personally, I'm hoping for the Evil Queen, but highly unlikely. She needed to be a boss. I'm alright for anything, as long is it's not Sephiroth.
  3. N

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Heats: Blades of Rebirth

Don't worry, I'm not leaving them out. I do have a plan, but some people might not like it. But oh well, we'll see what happens when we get to it.
  4. N

Again, sorry for the wait. And sorry for how short the chapter is. I had originally planned for there to be a scene with a world being destroyed, but I started to feel like it was dragging on a bit and it started to look pretty bad, so I pitched it. I also wanted to hurry up and get through with...
  5. N

What's Wrong with Pridelands?

I completely agree with this. I liked the Pride Lands (the story and the dialogue sucked, though) and I thought it would be so much better if there were just more places to go. Also the size of Pride Rock was a bit of a let down to me :\
  6. N

When did they use Fate of the Unknown?

Parts of Fate of the Unknown are in different songs, like Terra's theme and Aqua's theme.
  7. N

A music question

Is the Wheel Master battle music still in the game? I've listened to some of the music from the game on youtube but couldn't find it. It's been really bugging me.
  8. N

BBS Boss List -Spoilers, Duh-

Wait, doesn't Ven fight the seven dwarfs or something? Or was that not counted as a boss fight?
  9. N

BBS Boss List -Spoilers, Duh-

I second this. That is bullshit. Not even a fight with her as a hag? I mean, come on, there's perfect potential there.
  10. N

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread By chance, did anyone catch Maleficent in Terra's story? I missed it.
  11. N

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: Confirmed VAs Someone has probably said this, but Vincent Corazza isn't doing the voice of Ienzo (even though it was a bit of a long shot anyway). I just got the email from him saying, "I haven't heard anything about it, but I'm hoping they do bring me back." Edit: Yeah, this was sort of a...
  12. N

[bbs] Josh Robert Thompson to voice Prince Phillip +Email Comfirmation

Re: [bbs] Josh Robert Thompson to voice Prince Phillip Weren't there voice actors in the Bug's Life game that came out ten years ago? He may be referring to that.
  13. N

Yeah, after playing 358/2 Days, I've had a ton of Heartless fight scene ideas. The game kicked ass. I did finish the next chapter, but I thought it was too short, so I just stuck it to the last chapter; I thought it would work better that way. Just wanted to let everyone know.
  14. N

Birth by Sleep Japanese Commercial [Translated] + download link. All Commercial Discussion go here

Re: New trailer is released! [JAPANESE COMMERCIAL] Yeah, that's true. But if Hundred Acre Wood is a world, would that bring the chance of another world being in that hasn't been revealed yet?
  15. N

Birth by Sleep Japanese Commercial [Translated] + download link. All Commercial Discussion go here

Re: New trailer is released! [JAPANESE COMMERCIAL] Was that Hundred Acre Wood at 0:10? I thought it wouldn't be in it if we have Disney Town as a mini game world. Maybe it's a sign of Merlin being in the game in some way.
Back