• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Naxyld

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

they should make kh2 on other platforms like psp and ds

KH 1 and 2 should be remade for PSP. CoM and maybe Coded should be remade for DS.
  2. N

Question about Sora and Roxas

I'm not sure of something...I know that by the end of KH Days that Roxas's power was half of Sora's. And after that he got absorbed. But when Sora fought Roxas in his mind, how strong was Sora and Roxas? Sora should have been at full power, but was Roxas at full power or half power(Like Days)?
  3. N

Favorite magic

Fire and Cure. Mostly cure.
  4. N

Who's Your Favorite Character in Mission Mode?

Mickey is my fave, then Axel, Saix. Riku. I also like Sora and Larxene.
  5. N

ven scene in U.S?

Yeah, I wish it was a cutscene, would have made it a lot cooler.
  6. N

KH 358/2 Days Final Mix

We should have 12 extra days, one day of each of the other Org.XIII members.
  7. N

Most Powerful Days Mission Mode Character

Mickey is just awesome, Zero gear and his limit. Saix with Zero Gear and all Sight Units is pure power.
  8. N

organization XIII keys

Xemnas's keychain can be nothing, just a chain and at the end, half of the section. Similar to Tensa Zangetsu. Xigbars could be an X. Luxord could have a card. Demyx could have a Treble Clef. Marluxia, a flower.
  9. N

Your favourite 'Kairi'?

Xion. Kairi is weaker than Xion, and Namine is a loli... and I'm not into that sort of stuff... Also, Xion's confused face looks very cute in the KH Days manga.
  10. N

2 Characters needed in Mission Mode

Yeah, I know, but there is so much Disney I wish they would put in at least a bit of FF. I don't like any Disney KH characters except mickey.
  11. N

2 Characters needed in Mission Mode

Cloud and Sephiroth. Cloud-High HP, Attack, Defense Seph-high speed, Crit. Cloud's limit could be Cross Slash, then Omnislash They should have put a bit of FF in Days, one moogle isn't enough...
  12. N

Making the game harder

Heh, when I want to challenge myself I play as Demyx. I still have no idea on how to use his Limit...
  13. N

Oppinions Please!

It isn't that related to CoM, C.O. is just mentioned a few times. It uses the normal battle system, not the card one. And having 19 playable characters with an assortment of weapons is great, and mission mode can get challenging at times(Damn you Dustflier on Proud Mode). The graphics are good...
  14. N

Zero gear...(Possible gameplay spoilers)

Except for Sora, he only has Kingdom Key, Bond of Flame and Dream Sword.
Back