• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by natu133

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. natu133

Photos of 10th Anniversary 3D+Days+Re:coded Box!

I'm kind of dissapointed that we're not getting a HD collection for PS3 containing at least the PS2 games (and Re:CoM for PAL.) and a PS3 HD port of BbS like they've done with Peace Walker.
  2. natu133

Is this why there is an X in each org name..

okay, thank you for helping both with correct thread naming and the answer haha
  3. natu133

Is this why there is an X in each org name..

I think this may have been answered before, but is the reason why Xemnas puts an χ in each name because of the χblade? Because when Roxas gets named, The X actually takes the form of the letterχ.
  4. natu133

Which do you prefer?

Actually, i prefer the default Keyblades (Earthshaker, Rainfell, Wayward Wind) if only there where variations that were as strong as Ultima Weapon
  5. natu133

Lets discuss this "inexperience"

The whole concept of comparing Sora to TAV is a completly unbalanced. To start with, TAV and Sora are in completly different situations, and even before TAV where put into there situation, they had recieved training from Master Eraqus and so on. The level of skill would already be different...
  6. natu133

"Call of Duty: Keyblade Warfare 2"

Well. I was really bored. and my brother always plays CoD MW2, so I put this together..
  7. natu133

I just remembered something!

Well, thats...a great observation. It could be that when he used the power of Kingdom Hearts he remembered about it. If MX is the new armour in BBS FM, then I'm going to actually settle with the theory that Xemnas knows that he must have some sort of connection with the Keyblade from some point.
  8. natu133

Where is the Absent Silhouette ...

It's the only thing I could think of to describe it :s
  9. natu133

Are you satisfied by BBS?

Overall, yes. but..There are a few things that could've been improved, however they aren't essential. Such as more unique Keyblades for TAV, more areas to explore of Ollympus Collesium. Seriously. It's in each game, and the furthest it's ever gone in terms of exploration is thanks to CoM. Also...
  10. natu133

yeah, i've got the final episode unlocked, just I haven't actually beaten terranort in it yet. So once i do that the badlands will become availble? okay...time to grind then :\
  11. natu133

yep, the trinity archives has that mickey symbol next to the reports.
  12. natu133

I can't find the absent silhouette for vanitas :\ anyone know where it is? i've completed all 3 stories but not the final episode yet.
  13. natu133

Lets discuss this "inexperience"

TAV have all recieved guidance from Master Eraqus. While its unknown if he is a renowned master, he has taught TAV. Sora on the other hand recieved no such training and the learning curve for him was steep. Sora has defeated Xehanorts Heartless, almost an entire Organization 13, has even beaten...
  14. natu133

Anyone know if its possible to get these commands?

oops i accidently said one of aqua's doubleslot commands :\
  15. natu133

Terra's Voice..

XD thats some good russian reversal there
Back