• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Naryx15

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Naryx15

So, what's gonna happen to Dream Drop Distance now?

All the games that have been getting remastered were all from older consoles/handhelds (PS2, DS, PSP), whereas DDD is on the 3DS, which is still the most up-to-date handheld device from Nintendo. I don't see any reason for DDD to be remastered on a major console at all. Its use of 3D visuals...
  2. Naryx15

Lea Discussion

Re: Ok guys...Lea... Where did you see it? Like where online? I muuuust see this. D:
  3. Naryx15

So, where's "Xehanort"?

Your theory is very well thought out, sora364. :) I have to say it makes the most sense out of most of the ones I read. If anything, I hope you're right.
  4. Naryx15

Last Scene of Kingdom Hearts: DDD predictions?

I think that if Sora turned to darkness in the end, it'd be something "never before seen". Wasn't something like "Darkness turns to Light, Light falls to Darkness" shown somewhere before? Correct me if I'm wrong. If the game's theme is about Goodwill & Malice, etc. I could definitely see a...
  5. Naryx15

KH:DDD - Sora and Riku's age / KH2: Roxas' age

In the DDD trailer, it shows Ienzo and Even fading away after being presumably attacked by Xehanort. Ienzo was still a child so.. I don't think he was a teen when he lost his heart and became a Nobody. If anything, the minor changes that Nobodies undergo during "transformation" would explain why...
  6. Naryx15

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

Well, my family found out I'm bi today and it sort of went well... My mom was in shock and thinks it's disgusting and that I should make up my mind later on in life. My dad freaked out and doesn't accept me. The rest of my family is pretty cool with it though besides the fact my brother called...
  7. Naryx15

Need Help with 100% Journal (Seifer and Setzer)

I never had problems with this. I remember beating Hayner like, 10 times and that unlocked the others.
  8. Naryx15

Riku DOES have amber eyes!

Because he's in the middle of blinking...Obviously.
  9. Naryx15

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread http://forums.khinsider.com/spoilers/142690-aqua-s-scenario.html
  10. Naryx15

Birth by Sleep Keyblades

Hmm, that makes sense. Well, it's either that or "works", like you said before. thebatman
  11. Naryx15

Birth by Sleep Keyblades

I remember it when I was watching the live stream of Aqua gameplay. Pretty sure it was Castle of Dreams. And no, because it wouldn't sound right. The L in walks is silent. Plus, Fairy Star, for example, would be "Fearii Sutaaru" if the r's and L's had to be pronounced.
  12. Naryx15

Birth by Sleep Keyblades

This is the keychain from Castle of Dreams, right? "Crystal Walks" would make more sense considering the whole glass slipper part of the story. You mean Ven?
  13. Naryx15

Birth by Sleep Keyblades

I can read some katakana and I can make out some of it. I think the first one is Fairy Star, the one from OC is Mark of Hero, and the gayblade is Destiny Place? Not completely sure. Oh, and when Ven gets a keychain after the Lea and Isa cutscene, I'm sure it's called Rasukaru (Rascal?) Flame...
  14. Naryx15

Unversed are "prototypes" of Heartless.

Well, negative emotions can result in darkness being created in the heart, or have the heart feeding into darkness, I would assume. Therefore, it would lead to a Heartless being made.
  15. Naryx15

Roxas's, Vanitas's, and Terra's true identity Theory

I agree with this part of the theory. It makes sense to me.
Back