• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Naryx15
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• you didn't think ANY of them are black??
    MX
    Xehanort
    XH
    Xemnas
    Wait don't answer that or this may escalate into an argument lol(just like on that thread i mentioned earlier LOL)
    Anyway, whats up with you?
    nm here, just looking for a good thread.

and btw, where do you stand on the whole Xehanorts being black thingy? (<--LOL, recent thread i've been looking into.)
    no joke? i am surprised, what has the world come to? lol jk

although florida has its flaws i still like living here
    well, that's very unfortunate for white people now isnt it?
    Its very ironic that some people think fl. is all happy glory huh
    I have been to tampa b4- Busche gardens lol.

i live on the other side of fl. Palm bay (next to orlando)
    C
    vigilante.png
    So, I hate to make you feel bad, if I do, but my help thread wasn't actually serious. It was actually just a mockery of mostly inane threads filling the Help and Support section. However, your advice was not only excellent, but you were actually able to type out, not one, not two, but several coherent sentences. For some reason, that's a rare trait these days.

Keep it up.
    Yeah, for now these theories are all the same though. It's like one member makes all these threads under different accounts.
    It's okay. The forum seems like it's getting a break from all the theories. Theres usually a whole lot of Xion and Xehanort theories tp comment on.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back