• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Naryx15
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I know this is random, but would you mind if I ask who made your gorgeous signature? I just simply adore it :)
    S
    Actually can you please negarep me I dont like green rep im trying to get two red boxes!
    S
    Youre welcome I like to have as many friends as possible!
    LOL, true, I do like being able to play as more than one person. Other than that, not so much. I just haven't gotten into it much. I probably will once it gets closer.

LOL, I could never find that many forums worth going to.
    This is the only Forum I've ever been on. Never been interested in others.

LOL, I'm not that interested in BbS. I want to play Coded, though, so much.
    LOL. I made about 80 that counted today alone. I just made plat today.

LOL, I find that it gets to be repetitive in there, but I frequent the other areas, too. I don't play many games right now, either, though I'm still pumped for the new ones.
    Perhaps it has. I don't know, I haven't seen any of your new posts and I don't remember your old ones.

Really? I thought you might have been gone, because I didn't see you around. Then again, I chalked it up to the fact that I myself haven't been around as much.
    LOL, I go into all different sections, so it's not too hard to rack up the posts. It's not about sounding smart, so long as you don't sound stupid.
    LOL, true.

I've been fine. I went away from this site for a couple of months, only posting sporadically. Otherwise, I would have made platinum a while ago, actually. I post too much.
    LOL, I remember it, too. Now, six months later, I've gotten to plat. No, we haven't. LOL, I must have lost that last VM you sent. I never replied. I'm sorry. D:
    Sorry if I offened you in any way (the who criminal thing) we just have diffrent oppinons.Which is fine that is one of the reason I made the thread is to get others opinions.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back