• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by NarutoEXE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Utada Hikaru -- New Song: Kiss & Cry

Kiss & Cry, new song by Utada Hikaru. Is being used to promote Nissin's Cup Noodle Freedom Project. This is just a radio rip, so the quality is only 128kbps. Some parts sound like Hotel Lobby from Exodus. :thumbsup: MediaFire Sendspace Sendspace Any other mirrors will be appreciated.
  2. N

Utada and Kaz got divorced!

Like the title says, Utada Hikaru and Kazuaki Kiriya (Kaz), got divorced. I guess the only bad thing would be no more nice looking PVs and CD jackets. ._. http://www.u3music.com/message/index.php?m=1&l=JP&d=2007030312006j.xml Translation courtesy of Nuuk from hikki.blogspot.com: (Hopefully...
  3. N

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Re: KH2 Final Mix + Secret Movie + Next CoM? (not sure if anyone said this yet...) Sora's dad maybe? xD It's always a possibility.
  4. N

Music for Passion (Orchastrated version)

Well, Eclipse said something about putting a midi file through some sorta music thingy and then you'll get the piano sheets. Maybe you can ask him about it.
  5. N

Kh2 Soundtrack

It isn't out yet. And it probably won't be out for another 3-4 months.
  6. N

Special song downloadable~

Thanks Xaldin, I'll be making some mirrors too. EDIT: YSI SS MU
  7. N

passion remix?

It has to be fanmade cause maybe, no official remixer/company ever made a remix for Passion.
  8. N

Kh2 soundtrack

Well, the KH1 OST came out 6 months after the game, so we can expect the same with the KH2 OST. So that's 4 more months to go! xD
  9. N

simple and clean planitb remix full version

V_V Sorry man. WMP isn't wanting to rip it off. <.< I'll try again tomorrow.
  10. N

simple and clean planitb remix full version

If you still need it, I can try ripping it from my CD later today.
  11. N

does anyone know where to find sanctuary after the battle

But isn't he/she looking for Sanctuary ~ATB~ and not Passion ~ATB~? Cause that's what you guys are linking him/her to.
  12. N

Fanfiction ► Love is a Funny Thing

>_< Can't wait till you update True. That last chappy was great. And for a second there, I thought 'A' was 'Ansem' from KH1.
  13. N

Sanctuary vs Passion

Hmm... Sanctuary + 2 more months = Uber good song? Desparate KH fans + 2 more months of waiting = Angry mob? It all depends if we could wait or not. But I voted both. ^_^
  14. N

lol sanctuary is hard to dance to.

Most surprising moment for me was to find out that Roxas and co. had homework. xD
  15. N

OMFG!!! PLEASE Help!!! Final Form

I don't think you need to max out your forms to get Final (cause I sure didn't xD). But just make sure every time you drive, your Drive Bar is 5 or more. Cause Final takes 5 bars and I think if you don't have the 5 bars needed you can't get Final.
Back