• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by namine'- kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Sephiroth

sephiroth has sacred me since i was like ...... lil... lol i dont remeber how old i was. but since now im older i love to kill him in the kh games so he should have been a secret boss tha'd be sweet!
  2. N

.hack//fan club

yeah i relized that theres alot of role playing things of .hack on here but there wasnt a fanclub so i took the time to make one.... this fan club is for everythng of .hack// books,games,manga, ect. i also made this cuz i love .hack so freakin much!!!!!!!
  3. N

omg kairi fig.!!!

ok every now and then i will go to ebay to see if they have any good kh stuuf and today i hit the jackpot!!! they have a new kh2 kairi figure!!! **has heart attack** the bid was around 32 dollars so if any of u are deperate to get it right now go to ebay and for the catagory put in toys and...
  4. N

.hack//g.u. kite or not???

the one called (tri edge) in g.u. is it kite or something totally different?? i have really thought about it and is it kites character taken over by the braclet?? or is it really him??? what even happened to blackrose and balmung and all the rest? and how the hell are are haseo and the gang the...
  5. N

Is Anti-Form realy rare?

here is the way u go into anti form u have to go into a form besides final 5 times and then on the 5th he will go anti. and i dont mean valor,valor,valor,valor,anti. u can go into any form as long as its not final cuz then u have to do it all over again from the start!
  6. N

what happened to darkside?

the other day me and my oldest step-bro were playing KH2 and he was starting an easy file and he was at the part (playing as roxas) were he like gets the keyblade and then meets namine' but he was all like i wonder what hapened to darkside... i was all like dude...holy shit i just ealized that...
  7. N

Have you completed Jimminies Journal?

god im 97% done but the one that really bugs the shit out of me is one of the mini games in twilight town putting up posters complete within 30 seconds how the hell are u supossed to do that its like impossible
  8. N

fruits basket fan club!!!

ok this is for all ppl who watch the show or are reading the novels!!! im doing both! im year of the monkey when i found out i was like i just realized how much im like ritzu at least i think thats the guys name who is the year of the monky. but anyways anyone can join!!! so feel free to blab...
  9. N

Vexen Haters Unite!!!

this is to all the ppl in the axel fan club cuz we all hate vexen cuz axel slit his throat:D !!!! so im calling this vexen haters fan club.... or something like that, i dont know. so everyone who thinks vexen is a reatarded basterd and u hate him post here !!!!!
  10. N

secret ending ff X-2

ok today i just beat ff x2 and i did not like to kill shuyin but anyway i have seen the ending where tidus whisles and like he hugs yuna and then dispears (in japanese couldnt understand them) and ive seen the ending were tidus comes back to spira and like yeah isnt like a ghost....... but how...
  11. N

The Gullwings Fan Club!!!!

i love the gullwings i just recently got final fantasy X-2 but im stuck and at a damn boss.... but if any one wants to join just say ur in!!!!:D
  12. N

just a rumor...

ok ive heard while playing as sora somewhere you can fight that shadow roxas from twilight town. and one qusetion i have only done one of those extrem turnaments were u have to talk to hades to enter them how do i freakin get the rest?!:mad:
  13. N

ursula,fat,ugly,what else?

i have beaten kh over like 15 times and the boss that bothers me is ursula(giant form) y, because she has like four chins and her mole is like the size od soras head!!! and it almost seems like when u hit her, her flubber moves :eek:
  14. N

delayd again?

omfg my mom just called and said they wouldnt have kh2 until friday!!!:mad: how is this ****ing possible!!!!!! I AM SOOOO PISSED OFF!!!!!:mad:
  15. N

KH manga

i dont really like the kh manga they make sora look like a retard or somethin. and it changes some things a bit. i think its not very good but everyone has there own opinion:)
Back