• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by NameBlankKH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. NameBlankKH

Fanfiction ► Birth in Days

Sort of. They do get to him, some die, but Xehanort is defeated.
  2. NameBlankKH

Xehanort finds Xemnas and eventually Xehanort wins, causing O13 to become outraged, and plan to kill Xehanort.
  3. NameBlankKH

It's been a month since the last update, I think I'll put this fan fiction to a complete stop. If you'd like to know what I had planned, you can ask.
  4. NameBlankKH

Roxas' feet

No, because Roxas' body is derived from Ventus
  5. NameBlankKH

Fell Free to add suggestions! I would love to add some what you guys think the story need, also if you have a question about the plot, I'll be sure to answer it (seriously I don't know what I have covered and not covered yet) Part Nineteen Xemnas had won the battle when Aqua started yelling for...
  6. NameBlankKH

Part Eighteen Roxas and Xion continued to search, and on their second day became closest yet. They came to a stop at a dead end, and suddenly a ring of darkness appeared in the ground. "Xion, stay back!" Roxas said as he summoned his Kingdom Key. The figure started to take shape, a member of...
  7. NameBlankKH

Part Seventeen Terra landed in on a white surface with six crystals floating around, and beyond was darkness (see http://www.khwiki.net/images/c/ce/Power_Over_Time_01_KH3D.png for reference) and standing in the center was Xemnas with a large Keyblade resembling Xehanort's, and the he said...
  8. NameBlankKH

Part Sixteen "Ventus!" Terra screamed and ran toward Ventus' lifeless body then grabbed his shoulders and shook. "Ventus, wake up!" and suddenly a wind of black air sped through the room. "Who's there?" Terra looked around the room with his Keyblade in hand then saw a man with a black coat and...
  9. NameBlankKH

Your favorite world!

Destiny Islands because it holds such great memories for me. When I first played I used to make tons of new saves just so I could play Destiny Islands again.
  10. NameBlankKH

Wow, I didn't even think of Xion's memory being altered! I just put that because Xion wasn't looking up at Roxas, but that could be a possibility.
  11. NameBlankKH

Sorry about the long wait, school has gotten in the way. Also this is a short chapter, but at least I wrote it. Part Fifteen Terra boarded the Gummi Ship that Xehanort had given him and sailed to The World That Never Was to kill Xemnas and gain his friends back. He sailed for a while until...
  12. NameBlankKH

Part Fourteen Roxas began to awake and as he did he saw three adolescents looking over at him, one of them said "Hey kid, what's the matter with you?" Roxas groaned and rubbed his eyes and did not respond. "You okay?" asked the same kid followed by another one's "Just give him some space!" and...
  13. NameBlankKH

Part Thirteen (Before) "Master Yen Sid, I received your message. Whats wrong with Sora?" Riku had just arrived in Yen Sid's castle "You do remember when Sora became a Heartless, yes?" Yen Sid said, then Riku nodded "Well, when one becomes a Heartless their body and soul goes on to form what is...
  14. NameBlankKH

Part Twelve Roxas searched everywhere he could, he tried to ask the shop keepers, but he had no idea what Xion actually looked like. After a while of searching he returned back to the house where he sat on his bed. Roxas pulled the wayfinder out of his pocket and noticed it was acting funny, it...
  15. NameBlankKH

Report: Roxas is looking for Xion after Axel's demise, Vanitas is out to kill Roxas on Xehanort's command. Sora, Riku (..how?), and Kairi have left on the raft. Riku's Nobody is wandering and the real Riku is in the Castle's basement. Terra is looking for Xehanort and Vanitas so he can find out...
Back