• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Nabus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

the theory to end all theories (i guess?...)

I don't think the knight that appears in KH2FM+ is too relevant to the storyline because Noruma said that it doesn't matter who you think it is.
  2. N

Date for BBS?

Umm yes, after seeing that mid 2008 was under a year away well, I realize that it is extremely unlikely, it does sound a long way away though.
  3. N

Date for BBS?

:( Didn't they have other projects around that time?
  4. N

Date for BBS?

Welcome to the forums, well there is no release date but I recon about mid 2008.
  5. N

Out of the 5 Worlds we know for BBS which are you most excited for?

I'm looking forward to Destiny Island Village the most, the only real playable action we have had there was at the start of KH1. And its Destiny Island Village, so does that mean it is the village behind the beach that we see in the background when Selphie and Kairi are talking about Sora? 1...
  6. N

the theory to end all theories (i guess?...)

Good theory :) When someone dies in KH doesn't their heart float upwards; so he could have grabbed it... maybe?
  7. N

Terra reminds me of Zack...

Wasn't that on purpose? And this similarity has been mentioned before. EDIT: with the similarity I mean Zack and Terra not Reno and Axel.
  8. N

Oragnisation real names?

oh right, when did we find that out?
  9. N

Oragnisation real names?

Whats this 6 apprentices thing?
  10. N

Oragnisation real names?

So the name is meant to be an anagram of the name without the X?
  11. N

KH: Coded

Yeh, I was wondering if they had better phones. Were those graphics on the scans the game's real graphics?
  12. N

ah, I didn't know that, so another thing that they got over in Japan that others don't. I hope it doesn't have too much importance to the main story line.
  13. N

I was wondering what you all think of the mobile thing that SE are doing like with kh and ff13, personally I don't think its a good idea and could have been released on something else. So what do you think?
  14. N

Ultimate Keyblade: Help Needed!

you can get to moogle level 9 which will halve the amount of orichalum+ you will need or you can use the special crystal that will also halve the amount of materials needed, if you have not already solved the problem.
  15. N

Final Form Leveling

I just leveled all the forms up to 7 except final form and I don't really know where to go, probably somewhere in twilight or the world that never was? So does any one know a good place to level up final form?
Back