• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by musicalsoul4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

G-Phoria 2006 - Kingdom Hearts II Hanging on

i watched it, and they said kh2 lost to oblivion by like 10 votes, which is NOTHING!! soo close!! besides, oblivion went on to win game of the year, so i guess kh didnt really stand a chance ... i was hoping it would win though.
  2. M

Sanctuary

i have a part of sanctuary in reverse, and im pretty sure theres a part that says "lies and misery" but i dont see that in your backwards lyrics.
  3. M

Fanfiction ► My KH Fanfictions

I've written 5 Fanfictions on Fanfiction.net under the penname hikari-aozora. Here's the links to the stories in case you want to read them. Bittersweet Melody - SxK http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2765403/1/ Silent Confessions - SxK http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2882814/1/ Boxing up the Memories -...
  4. M

Why do you hate Atlantica?

it was alright, but a little on the childish side. i probably would have liked it more were i playing it 3 years ago when i first got kh1. but in a strange, weird, unexplainable way, i thought it was kinda fun ... emphasis on kinda.
  5. M

How did you react when you first heard Aerith´s voice in KH2?

Re: How did you react when you first heard Aerith´s voice in KH2? her voice sounded way too light an airy for me. i liked mandy moore's voiceover in kh1 better. it just seemed to fit. this one though ... it was okay, but it just didnt fit with the character or ... something.
  6. M

Is It Just Me ??

yeah, i think it's just you
  7. M

I just noticed something.

well, i'm thinking they changed quite a few things from the trailers, because i watched another side another story again just for the heck of it, and at the very end it shows that part with the girl running down the beach ... and we all assumed that was kairi, but where the heck did that outfit...
  8. M

Roxas... Or Sora? Your decision

i dunno what it is i just ... sora is so ... omg, he's hot, if its possible ... especially in the animation at the end of kh2. but roxas ... yeah, there's something about him too. i like them both ... but i put sora XD
Back