• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Musical charm
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• yeah you need one for melding and the other to be in the stock.
    you have all your abilities, you must have a guide >:3

i didnt even try it i could never make it to the rock XD
    its better to on critical taht way you can call yourself a badass.

i think tornado is only availble for ven, and aqua only gets firewheel i think.....do you even know how to meld those?
    you should also get all your abilities ones like second chance and exp. walker help.
    why not try ciritcal?

hiding behind the rock didnt do anything for me, i managed to get a hit with tornado which when at a good level takes half his health after that i just thunder tolled into him til he died.
    more like mega-potions and elxars, as many as you can carry in fact.
    but its BLASPHEMEY!

pfft proud? light weight XD
    i beat him at 48 the best things for him are a renewl guard, thunder roll, one or two tornado spells and a bunch of items.
    you cant use cure cause he heals to.
    D:< how could you put school and bbs in one sentence?!

it good i beat all the stories on bbs on critical and the vanitas remant with ven but the MF is very hard T^T
    I was gonna go right now but I couldn't go missed the bus I was gonna get the app shirt the bracelet and the silly bandz guess I have to wait till October 9th...
    Have you ever had any dreams revolving around Kingdom Hearts? Well, so far, I've had two. Don't know if they mean anything, but my second dream occured this morning. Here's one of them:

Lost

Ven kneeled down besides his friend. The brown haired man known as Terra gazed up to with sadness in his aqua-blue eyes. The man had swirls of darkness around him. Ven watched in horror as his friend’s body was devoured by the darkness. “Terra,” screamed the blonde teen as his friend was no more.

The wind blew the boy’s blonde bangs against his face. Ven got back to his feet. He stood in the middle of the colorful city known as Radiant Gardens. Tears dripped from the teen’s eyes as he remembered his friend. “I’ll save you,” exclaimed Ven.

A thought crossed into the boy’s head. “Ven, the only way I can come back is if you defeat Vanitas,” said the thought.

“Terra,” asked the teen.

The voice replied, “Yes.”

Ven’s sadness was replaced by hope. His frown turned into a smile and his tears stopped. Ven ran from the middle of the city and opened a portal with his Keyblade. He headed out to find the masked boy known as Vanitas. He wouldn’t expect the challenges that came with fighting his other darker half.

After searching the worlds for the masked boy, Ven eventually found Vanitas on Destiny Islands. The boy in the red and black armor gazed at the endless blue waters, which surrounded the islands. “This place is a prison,” said Vanitas.

Ven gasped as he saw the masked boy. He approached the boy. “You’ll pay for what you did to Terra,” yelled the blonde as he ran to the shoreline to meet his other half.

The masked boy turned his face to the mention of that name. He was met with the sight of Ven. “I see that you have finally awakened. However, the same thing, which happened last time, will be the same consequence.”

He summoned his Keyblade. It was mostly red and black and the tip of it folded into a half circle with two blue gems at the top. “Come on, bring it,” said the masked boy as he held the weapon in his left arm and cockily waved it around Ven’s face.

Ven stepped back and summoned his own Keyblade. It was the Lost Memory Keyblade, which he had received from Destiny Islands many years ago. “You’ll pay for what you did to him,” said the blonde as he twirled the silver weapon in the palm of his hand.

The two made battle. However, three hours later, Ven jumped back gasping, as well as Vanitas. The masked boy then held his Keyblade up and summoned a large, fiery ball at Ven. Ven reluctantly blocked the attack with Reflectaga and sent it back at the masked boy. Vanitas gasped, “What!”
    The blast made contact with his body as he began to fade back into the darkness, which created him. Ventus watched as the boy became nothing more than a sphere of light. It entered his body and Ven smirked as he felt something reattach to his heart. The blonde stared at the sunlight just several miles away from him. It’s pinks and blues grew darker as their light faded.

“This time it’ll be different, Terra,” said Ven as he left the island and headed towards another world.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back