• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Musical charm
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Something bad will happen to them. i just know it. I think that same thing all the time about the jerks in my school and thats what my mom says when I start complaining about them. XD
    Those people shouldn`t be in band in the first place!!!!! :mad: If they don`t like it they shouldn`t join. They just ruin it for everyone else.
    There were some really big jerks in my middle school band class. My band teacher tried being funny and nice, but it didnt really stop them so he had to on occaison be really strict to stop them. I hated him having to be like that because of those people. :/ I hope its not like that for you in high school. Bad luck sucks.
    I guess I`ll just have to get use to him. My middle school band director was awesome and funny from the moment I met him! I`m really going to miss him. And yeah about bringing an extra t-shirt, thats a really good suggestion. XD i might get eaten alive by the other high school students if I wear it. Although some of them are known to wear video game t-shirts. I know the band students will be cool with it too.
    I doubt it, but I have the perfect way to find out:Wear a kh t-shirt in school and see how people react. XD I might try it if people do like KH, but the band teacher for high school kind of intimidates me. Not sure why he does.
    Haha yeah I know what you mean. In band class one year we played this song and I everyone still has it stuck in their heads! We played it so much and it was so much fun to play(even though it wasn`t a very easy song) that we got it ingrained into our brains forever. XD It wasn`t a KH song though. I wish.
    I got it off squaresound.com but I don`t think the one I got was an midi file. Oh it was a GIF file. There are some midi files on there though. In case you wanna look. : )
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back