• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Musical charm
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah, definetly saves money. XD We spent like $30 on fireworks and stuff last year.
    Haha my brother and me are going to try and convince my grandfather we have to get fireworks or something like that. XD Not sure if we can though. We could always just do what you do, that sounds much easier.
    I hope my grandfather got fireworks, so we can do what we did a year or two ago. XD That was fun! Or that I least get some sparklers, those are fun. Except I`ve gotten burned by some before and it hurt a lot. One of the funnest parts is watching my sister who likes to mess around with the sparklers. Although she has numerous times almost set the grass on fire. What are you doing for the fourth of July?
    Oh they do that to other girls, just not to me. XD I think its because unlike some other girls, I`ll totally tell on them. They know I`m a goody-goody.
    I think they have something like that at my school too, but the jerks never have bothered me enough to be considered bullies, so I feel no need to report them. Plus my mom knows about them. :D
    I hope they are better in high school. :/ You`d think they`d grow up a bit.
    Hey sorry I never replied last night! The server wouldn`t let me on. :( Not sure how much time I have on here today. So whats up? Oh and many things have happened with jerks. They make fun of me because I won`t talk to them(I`d probaly be voted the most quiet person in school), they are annoying to me, and very rude. Can`t stand them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back