• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Ouch!

I went with the same issue with my parents, but was able to work out a suitable arrangement in which my Dad dropped me off and my Mom picked me up. I was lucky, I suppose, but it's really hard to do shit without a vehicle. =v
    I'd like to move to our downtown area. I'd probably have to with a friend, however, given the few apartments downtown are higher rent. But it'd place me close to the university I plan to transfer over to after I finish my 2-year college. Plus, our downtown area is pretty nice, what with the Riverwalk and all.
    Phone. I don't intend on pouring any money into a place I don't plan on staying at for much longer.
    Thanks, but truth be told, I think it might be better, for me, if I skipped this semester.
    Though I don't want to get too far behind, I think it's better for me to focus on finding a job and getting away from my mother.
    Oh, congrats!

My going to college depends on if I get any financial aid, since forever no job.
    Well, just keep an eye on him. Better to be safe than sorry.

Ahh!! Don't tell me anything! LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!! LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!!
    Yeah, that might be a good idea. If something is wrong, God forbid, then it's best to get him checked out.
    It could have been the thunder. My dog sometimes acts strangely during storms and runs to places she normally wouldn't run to during storms.

And yeah, that wouldn't be good.
    Or hiding from you~

It's a Fantasy/Steampunk epic that's projected to cover three roleplays in total. It's a world of gods and monsters; a world with great deserts, vast grasslands, and a giant wasteland threatening to swallow the world whole.
    Your fishies.

Yeah, we're rather proud of our little races and I think we did a fair job of making them our own.
    Well, since you probably won't be participating in our roleplay, I guess it's alright. But keep it quiet with them, m'kay?
    Step on it! D=<

And on another note: I just finished compiling Joey and my complete list of races for our fantasy roleplay. Only 18 different races, not including the uncivilized creatures.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back