• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oh yeah, she could certainly live on the surface. That is, if her mentality hadn't stopped her.

I suppose it's rather petty, really, but I suppose her "imperfections" make her ugly in her own eyes.
    While by no means "ugly", she does give off a somewhat intimidating feeling. One of those people you'd avoid on the streets.
    "Seperated to live in the sea."

Even though they had lungs and no gills and would have no logical way of surviving underwater, not to mention their bodies would have been unfit to survive in such cold temperatures and levels of pressure. They'd all die off before even the slightest form of adaptation or evolution could begin. =v
    Where's the fun in that?

Ugh, it's increadibly silly that people are still looking for "mermaids" as they are portrayed in folk lore. Even if mermaids existed, and that's a big "if"--this coming from someone who thoroughly believes in aliens, Bigfoot, and Nessie, they would be nothing like they appear in folk lore. They'd be bulbous, bald, and butt-ugly as all hell.
    *insert Young Frankenstein joke here*

That plot just doesn't make sense. Why doesn't she just ask to be apart of Ib's (what kind of name is that, anyway?) family like a good little evil painting? =v
    Yeah, the only thing though, there's a bad area up around there and if he lives in that area, I might keep looking.
    My friend told me the apartments he lives in are cheap, so I might start looking for jobs out in his area. He said he'd let me crash with him a few days.
    Yup, I'm going through the same issue myself. Just not enough hours in the day, I suppose.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back