• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Murkleman168

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

KH2FM+ Review

i have no doubt that it is brilliant, but its just whther or not i can be bothered to be continually angry at the fact that its in jap lol
  2. M

Any problems?

At first i didnt want to get KH2FM cos its in jap, but the temptation is really starting to grow. So im wondering, has the fact that the gameplay is in japanese effected anyone while playing? does it make it annoying? becos if it isnt, i just might have to get it ;D
  3. M

Confusion!

Can someone tell me what roxas means when he says " Why did he choose you!?!" to sora?? is it related to when that knight says to sora "i didnt choose you" its been bugging me since like, the first time i played kh2 lol
  4. M

Goofy can use a book??

If you watch the marluaxia battle on youtube, right at the end where who ever is playing gets owned, is it me or is goofy using a massive book for a weapon lol???
  5. M

Speculation of the E.S Battle (Spoilers Knights names and possibly Old man's)

well i think xaldin is right y'know. Right, so who the hell is he!?! lol
  6. M

ES Boss Fight Footage

o yeh, i forgot about that. aaaargh iv had enough of all this, too much to take in for one day lol
  7. M

ES Boss Fight Footage

sorry i couldnt make sence of all that, but yeh makes sence. the secret vid was in the past, that woman is in the room of sleep, and xigbar said the other friend is in the room of awakening, but they cant find it
  8. M

ES Boss Fight Footage

Thanks,now i am convinced that the aurmored knight ES is xehanort before he changed and lost his memories,becasue Mickey found his when mickey went into the past,way before KH1, and saw the batle,and rescued him when he changed. Because that orb in Mickey's castle has the power to go into the...
  9. M

ES Boss Fight Footage

lol notice how goofy didnt get hit once?? wat the hell was he doing, running??? Lets hope this guy was at a low level...
  10. M

ES Boss Fight Footage

ooooooooh my gooooooooooooood WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?!?
  11. M

Just Checking

Umm has everyone found the HQ downloadable version of the secret ending yet?? i have, but in case it hasnt been found yet i was gna post up the link :thumbsup:
  12. M

Broken Keyblade

Did anyone notcie how when the roxas looking guy got frozen and fell down the cliff his keyblade got smashed?? Which blade was it, the one he had right at the beggining or the rikus one? (it was him that picked up the way to dawn) I still cant see (vid isnt clear enough) but if it was rikus...
  13. M

Just a thought

In the new PV did anyone notice that what ever XIII that was talking to the armoured man walked through a cell block thingy like place to see him?? He calls him friend but they seem to be in a little prison place. Mabye hes being held captive??? Anyone?? any thoughts?
  14. M

The "I'm getting/got KH2FM+ in March!!" Thread

nope. soo.... everything is jap, except for the voices?? thats weird
  15. M

The "I'm getting/got KH2FM+ in March!!" Thread

??? cutscenes are in english?? but its japanese. and everything else will be in jap too. you might as well wait
Back