• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Murasame

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Help/Support ► I Stammer...

Ah, I used to stammer alot too, although I never really got made fun of for it. What helped me was learning to calm down and talk slower, give my thoughts time to process, and eventually the stammering just went away, maybe it only worked for me but you could give it a try if you wanted. I hope...
  2. M

Fanfiction ► The Birth of A Hero

Nice job NM, I like it. I look forward to seeing more from you. =D Ditto, But I'm your second, if it's any consolation. =D
  3. M

Fanfiction ► ~Reflection: A FFX Prelude~

Light diffused down from the only lamp in the room, feebly scraping away at the edges of the darkness. Alone Tidus sat, gazing at a lone mirror which adorned his wall, his once shimmering hair disheveled, his countenance hollow. Tidus quickly turned, thoroughly disenchanted with what he saw and...
  4. M

have you beaten the game?

I stopped playing for awhile. I'm on Riku IV but the R button on my GBASP is acting weird and unresponsive, making the battle more frustrating than it already is xD.
  5. M

KH2 Nostalgia

No fair, I wanted to see more >___>, I felt kinda cheated on a SoKai moment. Anyways, I remember for KH2 I ended up pre-ordering the game like a year in advance, I was at gamestop, buying my bro's Christmas present and they kept bugging me about whether I wanted to reserve a game so I looked at...
  6. M

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Fateful Destiny

Nice job W & V, I'm really liking the direction this fic is taking. One of the only things I could spot that might need improvement are your descriptions of the character's surrounding. But that can be easily fixed. Excellent work.
  7. M

Official KHInsider Dream Diary - Post your dream!

KHINSIDER's DREAM DIARY This topic is for recording your dreams on a daily basis. Let's all achieve Lucid Dreaming together! Or, if you just have a random or funny dream that you'd like to share, post it here! KHInsider's Dream Diary is a record of your dreams so that you can go back, read...
  8. M

KH RE:COM on PS2?

Yes, It's true. And for future reference, we have a RE:CoM sub-forum.
  9. M

Favorite Drive Form

I loved Final form but I found myself using Valor more often.
  10. M

I just finished the Destiny Islands today and my batteries ran out before I could finish my fight with Riku, my GBASP is charging right now.
  11. M

The Namine Topic 2.0

Namine's pretty cool, I like her drawings I <333 that white room that she stays in. I wish I could draw half as well as that, I can only do stick figures xDD
  12. M

faveroute boss

So far, I've liked fighting against Axel, Riku and prolly more that I can't remember off the top of my head
  13. M

Lol, Vexen totally looks like a girl, anyway thanks for the tips *high fives*
  14. M

I made it to twiight town and i'm about to fight Vexen for the second time.
  15. M

I just fought Vexen for the frist time, He wasn't hard, his laugh just annoys the crap out of me xD.
Back