• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Muramasa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I know, it really felt out of balance. I guess the intention was for the organization to kill Roxas and Riku just needed him captured...

I agree, I loved missions with him. The way he viewed everything and everyone was always so cool. *U*
    Do you think we'll learn about his Other's past?

:D
    I agree, Riku was a pretty anticlimatic final boss. I beat him relatively easily, and if you glide enough and have a lot of magic, you can go through the whole thing without getting hit once. Xion was a very hard boss, to me, especially in Halloween Town. That Ragnarok...

I'm not sure about his loyalties, either. Not much was learned about him, except that he view life as a game, basically.

Do you think it will start soon?
    It was a happy time when it fell and all its tentacles disappeared. ;u; I think that was a more frustrating fight than Riku was!

Xigbar and Marluxia, of course, for leading the treacheries. Luxord is interesting as well... And Vanitas, he was awesomely sadistic.

I can't wait either! This will be great! :D
    The Halloween Town was awful! D: And required! That slowed me down for sure...

I agree. It can add some suspense and doubt to anything.

Your character sound like he'll put up quite a fight, too. Can't wait for us to get the chance!
    We shall see, Muramasa, we shall see.

Eh, my day was decent, boring for the most part, but nothing to really complain about. How about yours?
    Thank you, I thought it matched my characters pseudo regalness well, looks like an appropriate weapon for a general.
    Mmh, Indeed, and hopefully that will happen soon, probably the next time they log on.
    I'm glad the Dustflier was optional, at least. The first time I tried to fight it, I literally died in one attack.

And all the betrayal and mistrust among the villain groups make it even batter!

I wonder, too... my character might lose due to lack of experience or lack of strategy....
    Haha, same here, hopefully it won't take too long, we have, what, five people right now? That should be enough to get started.
    Maybe I forgot because the memories were painful... It was a sigil mission that kept me from completely finishing all the missions for so long. Big bodies were annoying, but not nearly as much as that DustFlier....

What's a game without a villain, after all? There has to be some kind of opposition.

Thanks! It should be interesting to roleplay as enemies. :3
    I don't mind at all. Just go to fanfics and look for my name and Kingdom Key's name. She's my best bud here.
    Well that's good to hear. I hope you and I can become good friends as well. Anything you need just ask. I mostly write fanfics here.
    The emblems! How could I have forgotten? Some of those were so hard to get...

I know, right? :D The villains are one of the best parts~

I posted it, how is it?
    The survival missions were most annoying to me. >.<

I know, I love how he just enjoys screwing with their minds! I can't wait for his return!

I'm almost done, I just need to decide on a name and a faction. :3
    My thoughts exactly. The story and characters were fine, but all the missions...

Xigbar enjoys messing with people. Apprentice Xehanort, Roxas, "Poppet"... X3

I dunno yet... I'll decide soon, though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back