• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Muramasa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• For now. :) Revolutionary and Imperium are the two main groups and Star Command comes into the plot earlier on, from what Goddard and I planned.
    I know, you're right. It just felt a little rushed. The big black heartless than he used in Ansem's form to crush Roxas. :3

I like playing and Axel, too! And Riku. :3 And Xemnas didn't walk, he just floated on the ground. That was interesting. I don't dislike Xemnas, at least not as a villain. :3

Maybe something happened that made her feel better off without feelings?
    Definitely. I'm also curious about everyone's home worlds.
    yes, i love them, and the second topic was becuase of the musical my shcool is doing, its called "les miserables" and there are prosiutes(i cant spell!!!)
    They will be important later on in the plot, but yeah, it'd probably be good to come up with another character to keep you occupied for now. I'd probably look into an Imperium or Revolutionary character for now, but it'd be neat to go with a Star Command character too. Whatever you like. :)
    How easy the battle was made it all the more frustrating when he "cheated" afterward. Getting to fight the guardian hearltess would've been fun, I think.

I think most of playing as other characters was fun, because it gives you a chance to go through the same missions in entirely different ways. The only really frustrating one for me to use was Xemnas for certain weapons, mostly because of his aerial attacks being aim at the ground.

I really wonder if she had a reason to not want her heart back. She just wanted power, like Marluxia, after all. It would be interesting if something happened to change her into the cruel Nobody she was.
    If you want to know how that got started you could look into my other fic here.

Glad to hear it. Roxas and Xion's parts are all KK you can thank her for that.
    Really, though... everyone was bragging about how unbeatable Riku was and how easily be beat Xion. It felt like a hyped up battle, but... I guess it fell short of what I expected?

It took a while for me to get used to fighting with those cards of his, haha.

Maybe... if they return, a little more about why they were the way they were would be wonderful.
    Well, I know from Goddard that the Shadow Hand doesn't play -too- big a role until later on in the plot. As such, I'll generally focus more on Rutilus than Scherzo. :)
    One of my characters, yes. :) Look up the temp on page 2 for my character Scherzo. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back