• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by MulderYuffie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MulderYuffie

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Released in Japan!

Come on Japan secret movie!
  2. MulderYuffie

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded Same I really wanted Coded since it's announcement.
  3. MulderYuffie

Some English BBS Screens

Youtube video with screenshots YouTube - First ENGLISH screenshots of "Kingdom Hearts:Birth by Sleep"
  4. MulderYuffie

first BBS english screenshots

YouTube - First ENGLISH screenshots of "Kingdom Hearts:Birth by Sleep"
  5. MulderYuffie

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - Cutscenes 01- Cutscenes from the game
  6. MulderYuffie

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread opening on youtube YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep -Offical intro Movie-
  7. MulderYuffie

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread damn the file format won't work gota convert it real link when i get it and check myself sorry bout that guys
  8. MulderYuffie

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread here you go the real opening intro to BBS now on youtube YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep -Intro Movie-
  9. MulderYuffie

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread Uploading the real intro on youtube right now link when finished processing
  10. MulderYuffie

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread 反幻想聯盟Season3 on Justin.tv
  11. MulderYuffie

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread ACTUAL introduction....i think? 《王国之心:梦中降生》OP视频 - 视频 - 优酷视频 - 在线观看 - 游戏 王国之心 PSP 梦中降生
  12. MulderYuffie

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread *raises hand* just check the link i sent you earlier in the thread.
  13. MulderYuffie

Huge Spoilers (READ AT YOUR OWN RISK, ALL OF THESE HAS BEEN CONFIRMED)

opening movie YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep-- Opening Movie/Intro--
  14. MulderYuffie

so... i just called gamestop

That is pretty cool! I hope stores in my area get the game early lol.
Back