• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by muffin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Survery for school...

hey everyone i really need people to take this survery for school i need at least 90 people by tomorrow it is used for research purposes and everything will be kept anonymous if you could take 5 min of your time to complete this it would be highly appriciated. Thanks! The Salem Witchtrials Hysteria
  2. M

Who was the coolest enemy in CoM?

Larxene all the way! I dont know what it was about her but I just liked her best even though she got annoying at times...
  3. M

Scary Movie 4

I just rented this movie and i have to say it is extremly funny, is anyone else interested in seeing it?
  4. M

Should there be another...

I liked it it gave the game a new point of view well in my opinion except sometimes it did get annoying like right now since im stuck and i cant get a 1 blue map card >_<
  5. M

Another thuoght just hit me when they wre making CoM did we have to wait longer for kh2? i barely remember that far back lol
  6. M

Thats the only reason i thought of it I was thinking maybe there are a few unanswered questions between kh2 and kh3....
  7. M

Should there be another game like COM for the intermission between kingdom hearts 1 and 2 for 2 and 3? or would that just be a stupid idea? I was wondering because it kept the fans well served for a while if you know what i mean. Share your thouhts and comments here also if you think its a...
  8. M

What Music....

What music do you think sora would listen to? (ex, rap, rock,jazz etc you can also list a band if yuo would like)
  9. M

Favorite moves

This is just a random thing i thought of which is your favorite slight? Mine is Sonic Blade since it takes out most of the enemies as the battle starts.
  10. M

Your favorite Heartless

Eh i think i would have to say either the bulkey vendor or the neo-shadows.
  11. M

Riku Replica

I think he just ran off to find who he truely was either that or something happened to him on the way out and was killed by someone....I honestly have no idea and that is a good question by the way.
  12. M

hey....is this...

It was before the final level since i just passed that part 2 nights ago (this is my 5th time playing the game) and I'm pretty sure Namine said it
  13. M

Your favourite CoM Organization member?

Larxene even though she could be annoying at times i really did like her in the game (not literally just as a character >_<)
  14. M

Favorite Summon?

Cloud he is my favorite character (well one of them) in the whole FF series and because he owns in COM lol
  15. M

Riku's Kairi

i never really thought about it but Riku does seem gay and let me add this i kind of got a lugh when i saw this topic since i never thought about it before lol
Back