• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
MsKeybladeMaster

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Ah, you were choosing between the names Sora and Squall? That's so cute~ From your icon I would have guess that you would name one Axel/Lea.
    I'm late, but here are my best ones!

I want to protect my friends, but I wouldn't fight with a shield, that's just goofy.

Then again, I'm not suited for magic either. Wizards have poor defense, and I'm just not that good at DUCKing.

But maybe with a sword, as a warrior, my legend will sora into the sky.

Then NOBODY could stand in my way. Why, if that did, that'd be just Terra-ble.

I wish family could show up in the series. Tidus needs a good father figure, but the idea was​ re-Jecht-ed!

I think these puns are pretty good, but I know I shouldn't Braig. But come on, I should be Namine-ted for a prize.

Riku's popular because he's so Ansem.

Roxas had a powerful VENdetta, huh?
    The KH games can tire me, honestly. When I beat a boss, I sweat and I exhale. I can understand why you can play LBP longer, it's not as tiring as action games.
    Same, I wanted it more after seeing a video about analyzing the gaming mechanics. Ha, that sounds like a wonderful present for your fianc?e! Aw, I'm sorry. Playing 15 minutes or less sounds very healthy since I play for several hours.
    Yeah, I can't wait for DDD HD since I disliked the original. Anything you can't wait for?

Here's a tip, you should click View Conversation and post so I can keep track of your messages, haha. I made the same mistake when I was new :p
    lol it ended surprisingly well! I was expecting the typical "you're wrong" "no you're wrong" Facebook debate but it wasn't nearly that bad. Did you hear about KH 2.9?
    Good! My fianc? bought a full Rockband set over the weekend so that's been fun. And some random dude on Facebook started a debate with me about Donald Trump. So yeah, I'm at the very least entertained
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back