• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by MrGubs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MrGubs

So they STILL never bothered to explain about Ienzo? And question about Roxas

Haha, If there was a like button on this thread, I would Like this comment :D
  2. MrGubs

Anyone Sick Of KH1 Themes?

Yea...I suppose they have a differnt Feel to them, But why cant they try to at least differnt clothes?
  3. MrGubs

Anyone Sick Of KH1 Themes?

So we have Chains Of Memories, Coded, and now coming soon KH 3D. What do they all have in common? (other than the fact they are all KH games and they are all side stories to the main games) The same style! Look, I mean its great we have all these side stories, but do we really have to keep...
  4. MrGubs

Something that doesn't make sense....

Because Sora is very, very, very, very, very stupid in KH2. He didnt even realise he had a Nobody, even though just about EVERYONE called him Roxas and It took him almost the ENTIRE game to figure that out -_-
  5. MrGubs

So they STILL never bothered to explain about Ienzo? And question about Roxas

How would you know that He was a Nobody in a year after BBS? I think It happened sometime within that 10 year gap between BBS and KH1. So he would of grown older of course from BBS -_-
  6. MrGubs

Terra=Firetrunking useless at minigames!

So I thought I might try and get some Disney Town Minigames done with Terra to complete some of my Report progress. The Ice Cream Music minigame was alright, but the Kart Racing and the Vollyball? O.M.G TERRA WAS AS USELESS AS A BLADE OF GRASS! KartRacing: Terra is horribly slow, hard to...
  7. MrGubs

Blank Point? How?

Would it work if I delete my Standard Mode Terra Save Game Data, start again and choose Terra with either Proud Mode or Critical and finish it to get Blank Points?
  8. MrGubs

Blank Point? How?

So...you mean I have to complete 100% of Terra's Report...? Even the Command Collection? :0
  9. MrGubs

Blank Point? How?

Ok, so I have completed Terra on Standard Mode, Ventus on Critcal Mode, and Aqua on Proud Mode. I have got all of Xehnort's Reports and I have completed Final Episode on Proud Mode. So now what? What else do I need to do to unlock Blank Point? I thought I needed to complete all three characters...
  10. MrGubs

Final Episode Question (no spoilers please for final episode!)

You can only play as Aqua in Final Episode. It sums up the rest of the story. But in order to play Final Episode, you must complete all three campaigns and have all of Xehnort's Reports. (Just if you didnt know already)
  11. MrGubs

Kingdom Hearts: Move

Ahhh yesss...NOTHING will EVER beat the EPIC Singing in Atlantica xD
  12. MrGubs

How close were Ansem and Ienzeo really?

Well you just summed up my thoughts on BBS xD
  13. MrGubs

Kingdom Hearts: Move

I would give it a no. But Maybe Mini games in KHIII could be compatible with Move. That would add more fun and a challenge to it :)
  14. MrGubs

Officially beated the game 5 hours ago!

Yea, I did the same thing with Ventus on Critical Mode. Went there when the game was getting too hard, went up like 15 levels, and carried on with the game :)
  15. MrGubs

Already playing? Get in here! Your BbS impressions thread.

Well Birth By Sleep...I really liked alot about this game. I really loved KH2, and every other KH game has not beaten it (In my opinion) Buuut....BBS has come very close to be as equaly as good. I love the Command style, Its better than COM's style of it. Truely amazing moves you can pull off...
Back