• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

Recent content by MrFranklin95

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MrFranklin95

Thank you, I really REALLY appreciate that:) and, yeah, it is frustrating. I might take a break...

Thank you, I really REALLY appreciate that:) and, yeah, it is frustrating. I might take a break myself too lol
  2. MrFranklin95

Spoilers ► LEAKS discussion - ENTER AT OWN RISK

Sorry. I was kind of just ranting and having fun with it. My bad I guess :/
  3. MrFranklin95

Spoilers ► LEAKS discussion - ENTER AT OWN RISK

*read spoilers* .... 😑 .... I'm so tired of this bullshit. EDIT: also someone tell me how to do spoilers tags again. Got some shit to say about this ABSOLUTE NONESENSE
  4. MrFranklin95

Hopes for kh4 or next kh game?

100% agree At this point, Sqaure would be crazy not too. This is all I see fans demanding is a remake of Unchained/Union Cross. Whether they do it or not is anyone's guess tho.
  5. MrFranklin95

Which cast do you think the next Kingdom Hearts entry will focus on?

That would personally be my ideal DDD2 game, given that Sora still needs to go through the Reaper's game but I can see something like that being saved for the KH4 prologue. Either that or the prologue would focus on Yozora. But considering KH3 didn't have one (I guess KH 2.9 counts... I guess...
  6. MrFranklin95

Which cast do you think the next Kingdom Hearts entry will focus on?

I feel like the next Kingdom Hearts games will be two before KH4 DDD2: Riku and Kairi go searching for Sora BBS2: following Ventus, Terra, and Aqua in the realm of darkness and after, while also following up on Ventus' past in KHUX that ties back. We can also get cameos from other characters in...
  7. MrFranklin95

What about a Kingdom Hearts without Disney??

Kingdom Hearts isn't Kingdom Hearts without Disney. Same thing with Final Fantasy, which is why people got upset when there were no FF cameos until Re: mind. It's kind of the point. I just think both need to be more in the franchise or at least done better. More fun FF cameos and making more...
  8. MrFranklin95

Oh yeah! Same! I used be on there all the time, hoping and praying for dreamcast 2 and Sonic...

Oh yeah! Same! I used be on there all the time, hoping and praying for dreamcast 2 and Sonic adventure 3, two things I'm sure will never happen xD but yeah, that's pretty dope we get to meet again! Small world lol
  9. MrFranklin95

Yeah, I did a while back. I remember visiting those forums a lot, mostly for sonic the hedgehog...

Yeah, I did a while back. I remember visiting those forums a lot, mostly for sonic the hedgehog forums 😂 why you ask?
  10. MrFranklin95

Final Fantasy IX

So I just finished FF9 ...I need like several tissues. That ending almost broke me. It might be my favorite Final Fantasy. Too early to say since I'm going through my FF marathon and FF9 was the first one and I've only play 15 and Remake officially. Playing FF6 next (original, on the SNES...
  11. MrFranklin95

Are Lea and Isa a canon couple

Ha ha, I see you. Cheeky bastard 😂 but I'll try my best not mention the best female character in literally all of fiction itself lol And normally I'd make a whole rant like I usually do but tbh, I just finished Toradora, I'm a bit of a wreck now, I'm in no mood to talk about romance in any...
  12. MrFranklin95

THIS. LITERALLY ALL OF THIS. We can agree that romance in the series is poorly written, for reasons that become obvious the more you play the games, but to say Sora/Kairi doesn't exist in anyway is putting your head in the sand at this point. But honestly, I want my Roxas/Namine ship back...
  13. MrFranklin95

That's a pretty blatant accusation to make. Also, I have my reason on why I don't think Sora/Riku doesn't work on a narrative-level. But then again, neither does any other ship besides Sora and Kairi anyway. Me choosing Isa/Lea is literal just preference because at the end of the day, especially...
  14. MrFranklin95

I mean, I'm more on board for this then Sora/Riku but thats just me. Personally, no couple is officially canon. Sora/Kairi is loosely canon and I say that only because the series has an unhealthy and unrealistic interpretation of "my friends are my power" and is ride or die on this theme to the...
  15. MrFranklin95

News ► Otocoto reveals history of how Kingdom Hearts got approved by Eisner

This just makes me love Kingdom Hearts even more.