• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Mr. sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Sora losing all abilities

hey, your giving away the story. you shoulda marked it as a spoiler disscussion.
  2. M

I want KH2 for the Cube!

Yes it is Canny, i'm sorry but square-enix is not a sony only company, they also make games for microsoft and nintendo. If it was Ps2 all the way, there wouldn't be a final fantasy 11 for x-box 360, or an upcoming final fantasy III for ds.
  3. M

I want KH2 for the Cube!

Hey Goldenshine, you can scratch the idea of getting smash bros for ps2 because it is nintendo only, as for kh, whats wrong with having it for other consules, square is a third party company, not sony only.
  4. M

kingdom hearts a tv show

What if they made a tv series of kingdom hearts on disney and abc? That would be cool and it would be based on kingdom hearts, kingdom hearts chain of memories, and kingdom hearts 2.
  5. M

classic ff characters

If I wanted a final fantasy world in kh2, it would be the ff1 world and that secret of mana world would be cool too with the three characters in that game and the heartless the same form as the enimies are in secret of mana and the boss could be the mantis ant. As for the ff1 world the heartless...
  6. M

classic ff characters

Why doesn't he put the music from the final fantasy games 1-11 in there and have someone add a final fantasy world to the kingdom hearts game?
  7. M

classic ff characters

Ok, we are now going back on the subject of classic ff characters. What are the names of those four ff 3j characters? They should be in kh2 also.
  8. M

Who would you like to duel with on destiny islands?

I still hold to my word, Riku is my favorite duel buddy, his pattern is pretty easy to follow.
  9. M

Kingdom hearts re-make

What if they re-make kingdom hearts for the gamecube since they made a kingdom hearts for the gba? That would be fair for everyone right?
  10. M

classic ff characters

Hey, these are games we grew up with back then. I respect these classic characters. Why don't somebody email this guy about the classic characters? Its the least we can do.
  11. M

classic ff characters

How about some final fantasy v characters like butz, lenna, galuf, and faris? They were pretty cool. Their role would be perfect.
  12. M

I think doing a three on 1 battle is cool too, but, when I fought Riku and won 99 times I got that many potions.
  13. M

classic ff characters

Yeah, and I think some ff1 characters would be intresting too.
  14. M

I just fight Riku because I get abilities faster when you choose to level up fast at the start of the game.
  15. M

I think Riku is my favorite dueling buddy because he gives you the most exp points on the island, and hes pretty easy when you know his attack pattern, and it is a good challenge for experts.
Back