• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Mr Despair

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Help/Support ► So, uh ...

I think everyone has over exposed the word "sex" in this thread. Just because they are young that doesn't mean it'll happen, sure statistics who that the percentage of that happening are real, but by you guys mentioning to the kid he might get the wrong idea about the whole concept of a...
  2. M

Lit ► The Host

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only Stephenie Meyer fan in here. Anyways, she apperantly took a break from her Twilight series and wrote The Host. I haven't read it all myself, but it's as good as the Twiligh ones, it just has a different tone to it. Maybe a more mature view. Anywho, what do you...
  3. M

Anime Recommendations

I haven't seen much anime in a while, last one was Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, eh..look out of rnew released episodes. Anyways, I wanted to know what I should watch next, nothing too long...short animes. I like most times of animes, specially to weird/abstract/stupid/ground breaking anime types...
  4. M

Help/Support ► So, uh ...

I don't see a problem unless her parents see a problem. You're clear to go and not feel ashamed....you're getting the young ones >.>
  5. M

Help/Support ► I need Help.

Haha...same. I don't know about other people, but cheating to me means involuntary hatred towards the person your mate is cheating you on. Also, Jerry Springer images pop into mind. That's not to be taken lightly, if she "did" ( as you've convinced yourself ) cheat on you once, what's stopping...
  6. M

Back from my indefinite abscence

Eh...I never thought I would return to these forums after 2 years, eh, have too much time kill. Past names in case you don't recognize this once: sephirot_rules, Heart's Essence, Endless Horizon, Black Canvas ( for a few days ) and this so yeah. I know my precense wasn't worshiped here or want...
  7. M

The 10 Commandments

If you were able to modify the 10 commandments, what would they be? Mine > 1. Thou shall loathe Fall Out Boy with heart and soul 2. Thou shall respect your first date until the second date 3. Thou shall slap at least one emo once a day 4. Thou shall obsess over anime 5. Thou shall only use...
  8. M

Powerleveling

Oh................... (........)
  9. M

Square-Enix has a list for KH2: FM+

Well, it's just not comfirmed. I already got meself in the list ; 3
  10. M

New info, ect ect *Yawns*

I really didn't have too much trouble with him...
  11. M

Your IQ?

Go here to take your free IQ test, it'll be e-mailed to you once you're done. http://www.iqtest.com/prep.html?PHPSESSID=8e6acc7f478dc22a49827f3b798ac70d Your general IQ score is: 104
  12. M

Kurt Zisa

It took me a while before I learned to reads his moves and the times I can strike, but yet again, I tried to beat him before I even beat the Phantom or the Ice Titan.
  13. M

Square-Enix has a list for KH2: FM+

I would go to the extenct of discrimination, but look at it from their point of view. We the SUPREME race of Earth, we Japanese don't need to give the Americans everything we have, we have to wait and let them beg, then they'll radmit us that we are supreme humans!" Somewhere there I...
  14. M

What's The First Album You Bought?

The first time I listened to Linkin Park's Hybrid theory was when I was in 8th grade (5 years ago ) and said to myself " I WILL GET IT SOMEDAY." And in fact I got it and it was my first album....I just bought it 4 years later....
  15. M

Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader?

This a show where the host, Jeff Foxworthy, ask grown adults questions that would be asked to kids ranged from the 1st grade to the 5th grade. If anyone has seen it then you know what I'm talking about. Where I'm trying to get is, those questions are hard, I mean I sometimes have trouble...
Back