• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by mosegada4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Does anyone know how do beat Demyx, (or the water guy)

USE WISDOM FORM AND KEEP FIRING AT HIM U WILL TAKE AWAY A GOOD CHUNK OF LIFE then use donald and sora limit attack and get rid of half hi life easy as cake
  2. M

axels original name

wat about Alex i thought it was that
  3. M

Chain of memories

i was very disappointed in kh:com if it was'nt card based then i would have enjoyed it alot more
  4. M

kh2, too immature?

that is most first thoughts are of kh series that because it has disney that it is kiddish. My mother and bro said the same thing when i bought kh2 bought watching me play it they see now that it is not kiddish
  5. M

What will happen to Twllight town now?

i dont think so. go back to TT and go to the mansion. when u walk in theres a case in the middle with a TT replica in it when u read it says someting like " twilight town in in pieces " <--- that is wrong but u get the picture fake TT is gone destroyed erased diz has no reason for it
  6. M

*SPOILER!!!!!!* Secret Ending Video

i dont rememer where in the game but someone says nobodys have no heart and no soul plus 3 ansem reports ( kh1 and kh2 ) mention things about the soul being extracted when someone is turned into an heartless
  7. M

secret ending

lol huynh when u click on your link it goes to the screaming face that is wat made him jump
  8. M

*SPOILER!!!!!!* Secret Ending Video

I believe chasers are ones searching for a soul heartless = looking for hearts nobodys =looking for their real selves chasers = looking for their souls
  9. M

Final Mix Org. XIII Discussion

oo um check on youtube dawg
  10. M

Xemnas (Final Battle)

^ X ^ X ^ X ^ X ^ X ^ X ^ X ^ X ^ X ^ X ^ X ^ X ^ X ^ X ^ X ^ X ^ X ^ X ^ X ^ X ^ X ^ X ^ X ^ X ---- do that until the lazers stope
  11. M

Help w/ Luxord

keep close to luxord and when his reaction command comes up boom and mae sure u hit it or your in trouble
  12. M

i hate

Aerith has a horrible voice they tried to make her sound kind but in the end made hersound like a tool
  13. M

The Pridelands

NO U DIDNT WHEN U START THE 2ND TIME AROUND THE WORLDS GO BACK AS THEY WERE WHEN U STARTED HERC'S LEVEL AND PRIDELAND WILL VANISH UNTIL U BEAT THE LEVEL THAT CONECTED TO IT
  14. M

What Is ur Favorite Level Right Now On KH2

O man im afraid to say it but my fav world is Atlantica it was differeNt u know O NO HERE COME THE SLAPS
Back