• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Morning Twilight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Ven's relation to Sora

Ok, so obviously Ven's connected to Sora in some way. But I'm trying to figure out, how... Sora's mother appeared in the American release of KH1, actually only her voice, but w/e. It is possible that Ven is his father. Yet, Nomora stated that the by relating Roxas's relation to Sora, we'd know...
  2. M

Help/Support ► My dad doesn't love me

I don't believe your father doesn't love you. I truly believe that is impossible. But what I do believe is that he doesn't know how to love you. You being the only little girl of his, is foreign to him. Loving a wife is totally different than loving children. Also, since he was a little boy, he...
  3. M

Help/Support ► Starting a non-proffit

Hey, I was wondering if anyone on here had any advice on starting a non-profit organization? Any tips at all would be helpful. I won't be able to check this post for 5 weeks because i'm going off to camp, so if you have any serious advice then p.m. me please. It's based on fighting depression...
  4. M

For those who want to improve the world

So my question is: How can we improve the world in our interactions with people? NOTE: Religions are all free here. Please no trying to poke holes in anything. If anyone tries to start an argument and poke holes then just ignore it please. I want positive discussion for those who really...
  5. M

When you think about death...

When you think about death, what thoughts come to mind? What feelings do you have? What things do you see? Ect.
  6. M

Improving the Story

Well from what I've seen about Kingdom Hearts, they have done a great job on their story line. It hits almost every archetype through 1, CoM and 2. But it seemed to me that CoM, being a gameboy game, and KH2 were lacking a bit on the story line. I know that they had to take a lot out of KH2 for...
  7. M

Help/Support ► Help me!

It's better than trying to cover it up.
  8. M

Racial Discrimination

Of course this is dangerous to even talk about this topic since there has been so much history behind it, but please, I am only wishing to discuss from observations that I have made. From what I have seen in high school, racial discrimination from whites is non-existent except from the most...
  9. M

Help/Support ► lol, SMK feels depressed. :< (foul language ahoy)

Wow, this so far has been some of the worst advice I've seen yet. Do not hit a kid, do not "Do it". For the anger thing, you just have to realize that there are always going to be jerks. That's just how it is. But life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. I would suggest...
  10. M

What is Lucifer's (or Satan) overall importance to Christians?

Whether or not he exists is debatable. But for this, we're assuming Satan exists because Jesus does mention Satan and talk about an "evil one." So my question is, what is Satan's overall importance to Christians?
  11. M

Help/Support ► Suicide

Exactly. Actually I would completely disagree with Last Night's response. Life doesn't suck. You're just in a rut now. I can tell you atleast 3 things you will do in your lifetime that are worth living for and I don't think anyone could ever disagree (and if they do they are truly foolish...
  12. M

Help/Support ► Suicide

That kinda makes it a little harder, a little less reason to live. But still, I know without a doubt that he would hurt everyone around him if he did commit suicide. Since I believe that he does have a good heart and wouldn't want to do that, there is still a ton of reason not to.
  13. M

Help/Support ► Advice would be Nice

I want to be the first one on here to say that love is real, and can (but very very unlikely) happen with highschoolers (again, so no one is confused, extremely unlikely). You are depressed, but u'll get out of it, you gotta kinda take this like Kingdom Hearts does with darkness. You have...
  14. M

Help/Support ► Suicide

Ya, I agree. If he doesn't, there's nothing we can do, unfortunately. IF he does not I would like to gongradulate everyone who tried to help and give positive support. You really should be congradulated for having a good heart and taking the time to care about someone that you have never seen...
  15. M

Help/Support ► Depression

ok, I know 100% how you feel. I have depression myself. And I havn't exactly gotten out of it, but usually, my life is pretty good. I've come to know who I am, and where I'm going. I know my purpose. My purpose is to help those like me. Ok, well the first key is finding someone you can talk...
Back