• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by mooseymoose

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Namine

He says the Superior entrusted him with CO and Namine, making me think they had her before CoM. Plus Days takes place before the gang gets sent to CO.
  2. M

Namine

Ok so I don't know if anyone can actually answer this question, but here goes. Does Days explain how Namine ended up in the Organization's hands? Like, when she was "born," did Xemnas somehow find her like he found Roxas and knew she could alter Sora's memories? Try not to spoil me too much...
  3. M

English Videos and Screenshots

Good point. They are still both surprised she could use the keyblade, so does that mean Xion didn't have her own keyblade yet? Or was her weapon regarded as a regular old keyblade and Roxas had "the keyblade." Damn video out of context haha
  4. M

Hey look what I can do! *SLASH* Oh I didn't know I could do that. If I were Roxas, I'd be wtf that's MY keyblade! Hands off! haha And mad at the fact that I was fighting Darkside for awhile and Xion is just standing there, hits it with one swing, and it dies. Of course we don't know if Xion was...
  5. M

Wow that preview event video was kinda pathetic. I'm hoping that there was more to it than what they show, like Roxas fighting it before he gets the keyblade knocked away.
  6. M

Vexen's laugh

It's creepy, but it gives him that mad scientist persona. There's always Turkey Vexen link:YouTube - Turkey Vexen
  7. M

If you keep looking, they are translated into English a page or two later.
  8. M

I think the audio is overmodulated, so that's why Xaldin's voice sounds weird. Just a matter of recording, not the actual game. At least, I hope that's the case. He might be saying, this will keep you down or this will teach you *grunts*? I have no clue. Stupid dying noise >.< Also, either the...
  9. M

What level did you beat...

For Marluxia I think level 50ish. Ansem, no clue. I liked Marluxia's fight better bc he's one of my favorite characters plus he was actually difficult in third form. For Ansem, I kept card dueling him and won first try.
  10. M

Should I buy Days?

True, but it's just not the same. I did that with re:com - read what happened and watched cutscenes multiple times on You Tube. It wasn't enough so I bought the game anyway. Kinda ruined the game then bc I already knew what was going to happen, but the fights were pretty cool. Well, the org...
  11. M

Should I buy Days?

See, I just recently graduated college and looking for a career-related job. I also owe $17,000 in loans which I need to start paying back in November. That's why I'm having trouble justifying buying a DS.
  12. M

Should I buy Days?

Game wise or console wise? I'm just concerned that I won't have that many games for DS. Sure, I saw Guitar Hero and something else (can't remember), but no major titles. Money is a huge issue for me, so I'm just trying to justify buying a DS O:) I did see it on sale for $99 at Target last week...
  13. M

Should I buy Days?

I'm like you as to whether I should buy it, but mine's for a different reason. If I already owned a DS, I would buy it, but since Days is the only reason I would buy a DS, I'm not sure if I can blow the extra $100-some for just one game. Yea there are other games, but it's not like PSP where I...
  14. M

Is it just me?

Arrange your cards so you have about 4 or 5 sonic blades in a row. Hit him sleight after sleight so he doesn't get a chance to fight. Then use an item card (whichever one brings back all your unreloadable cards) and repeat. Pack a few zeroes as well.
  15. M

Amazon Discount and Slip Cover for 358/2 Days

Slip covers for games and movies annoy me. What's the point if the cover and the game have the same exact image anyway? It's not like the game was one image and the slip cover was a completely different one. Then it might be slightly worth it.
Back