• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by mookystank

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. mookystank

FM New Command Help?

I'm playing through BbS FM with Terra right now, and I just looked in the Mirage Arena Medal Shop for the first time, and to my surprise there is a reprisal command in there. The Japanese name is エアリカバリー, and no translation guide that I can find for the original Japanese game has the translation...
  2. mookystank

Transferece of Keyblade ownership from Riku to Sora

This is what I thought. I've apparently been reading the wrong things, lol. Thanks!
  3. mookystank

Transferece of Keyblade ownership from Riku to Sora

I guess I should warn against spoilers, but they are certainly only minor for games other than KH1. This isn't an attempt to disprove what we already have had confirmed for quite some time now, I just recently have encountered an issue I hope to have clarified. The accepted transference of...
  4. mookystank

More New Information From Famitsu on KH3D

If Toy Story is really in there, I may have the most positive emotional breakdown in recorded history.
  5. mookystank

New info of BBS FM and Secret Episode Details(update)

Re: New info of BBS FM and Secret Episode Details I neeeeeeeeed better a translation of this...
  6. mookystank

Questions.

Both of these are wrong. "No." is indeed an abbreviation for number, but "i" is not representative of 1. In math, the number represented by i is called the imaginary number, or the square root of negative 1. The main significance of the number i is to contrast them with REAL numbers. Thus, in...
  7. mookystank

So they STILL never bothered to explain about Ienzo? And question about Roxas

I always thought Zexion was made an adult because Nomura wouldn't want us to depict the death of a child. I don't think there's much more to read into it than that, I don't think that there's some fantastic reason. Whether he had a magical growth spurt or uses illusions, I don't think it...
  8. mookystank

Namine, Ventus, and Castle Oblivion

That's exactly what it is, there's an interview about it somewhere.
  9. mookystank

There certainly shouldn't be flaming for that. It's one of the biggest mysteries of all, it has a lot to do with her status as "special." It's not certain how she was made, but I think it can be inferred that, since it didn't happen when Kairi's heart left her body and went to Sora's, but did...
  10. mookystank

I agree about Sora being a walking heart, I think my sarcasm at the end of my post may have been unclear - I meant to say just that, that Sora was in a sense a special kind of Heartless that didn't need a body to exist on its own. And regarding Namine, I would like to agree with you, but she...
  11. mookystank

There is no body for Namine to inhabit either. If multiple exceptions can be made for Namine, then so can many be made for other Nobodies. Plus, who's to say that the hearts in Xehanort are clustered, or whether Sora's and Kairi's were not? I tend to think that Namine has no body at all. After...
  12. mookystank

I was under the impression that Sora's Heartless led to the creation of Roxas. Are we to assume that the production of only one Heartless from a body releasing multiple hearts should lead to multiple Nobodies? In that case, where are the rest of AX's Nobodies? After all, he had 3 hearts in him...
  13. mookystank

MF/Namine/Roxas - New interpretation of Heartless/Nobody relationships?

Here I am with yet another theory regarding Nobodies. My first claim is that no Heartless is necessary to make a Nobody. Example: Namine. Namine was born from the heart of Kairi being released from Sora. As we all know, Kairi's heart never became a Heartless, as she had a heart of pure...
  14. mookystank

Possible MF Connection?

Xemnas has never created a world. I always read it as meaning "The realm of the present, the realm of darkness..." IE, he is presently in that realm.
  15. mookystank

TGS2010 BbSFM High-Quality Trailer - Armored Boss & Monstro Fight

Re: NEW BBS Jap DLC trailer! showing new secret boss (not mysterious figure) & Monstro fight!!! Maybe you should check, I don't know, the main page of the website. You didn't even have to use the search bar, news about BBSFM is all over the place. Btw, it isn't DLC, it's a separately released...
Back