• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by monkeymadness08

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

which organization fight was the hardest for you to beat

XALDIN because he was a pain and it took me forever to beat him that and Demyx(he second time (effing water clones)
  2. M

Suggestions plzzz.....

dont try leveling up i dont know. there are usually websites that have challenges posted on them. oh and welcome.
  3. M

who do you think is the best fighting style in Organization XII?

Who ever kicked my butt the best. Xaldin took me forever to beat.
  4. M

Opinion on Demyx

He's funny i guess. But I think he suffers from multiple personality disorder. One minute he is a coward and the next he is trying to kick my ass. But besides that he is cool.
  5. M

KH2 Pirate Guns

whatever everyone knows that crossbow guns are away better than guns. :]
  6. M

Help/Support ► Tick Bites

Sorry that is why you use warm water. I did not mean scalding hot water.
  7. M

The thing is that with the hot water the tick will be almost distracted by the heat and usually people get the tick before it can bite again.
  8. M

Help/Support ► Need help telling ex to stop talking to me all the time

First of all do not I repeat DO NOT lie to her. 7 times out of 10 you will get caught. Second, if you guys are good friends just straight up tell her that you are not interested in her like that anymore and to not text you so much. If she gets mad at you and doesnt talk to you anymore then she...
  9. M

Help/Support ► Why is it never me?

Oh god, you are 15 of course your friends are going to tell somebody. But if you want girls to talk to you try to get to know them first, but be a little mysterious but not to the point where we are so tired of trying to get you to open that we give up. Also be the man in the relationship, take...
  10. M

If he went to the hospital he should be fine and tell her next time if she finds a tick to pour warm water over the area where the tick is. Ticks are attracted to heat so it will detach on its own. That was there is not too much bleeding.
  11. M

An old friend

It is the Room Of Sleep that is deep underground where the heartless were produced.
  12. M

Umm... Where Did You Say??

I think he was still part of Organization 13. Because KH 2 starts with Roxas just getting out of the org.
  13. M

Hola

Hi Im monkeymadness08 or monkey for short. Im 18 and in my first year of college. I like video games(duh), movies, books, soccer. Im from Cali (or California for those who dont speak my native tounge.) so most of my time is spent on the soccer field or in a pool. And it will be nice to meet...
  14. M

Leveling Up

If you want to kill two birds with one stone go TWTNW so you can get wisdom and final up quickly. I also suggest doing some of the easier tournaments in the Olympus Collesium. You get a lot of experience quick.
  15. M

Sora..MAKE UP YOUR MIND...

How many times does this have to be explained? For most of the game Sora KNEW where Kairi was most of the time and he didnt know where Riku was. I mean if your best friend was gone for a long time and you didnt know where they were wouldnt you cry your eyes out after finding them. I know I would.
Back