• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by MomentoMori

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MomentoMori

Birth by Sleep nominated for 5 IGN Best of 2010 Awards

In my opinion, BBS is better, and seeing as it's an opinion, it's neither right nor wrong. We can agree to disagree on that.
  2. MomentoMori

Do you remember when you got Kingdom Hearts for the first time? Share your story here.

Did I post on this thread? I forget. I got the original for Christmas back in 2002 (I was 12 at the time). Actually, it was the very first PS2 game I ever got. I wanted it not because of the Disney element, but for the Final Fantasy element. I stayed up all night several times to play it...
  3. MomentoMori

Oh yeah, I forgot. I can't say that I want Kingdom Hearts to win on a Kingdom Hearts forum. My bad. So I think Halo's crappy...or at least the game's gone downhill. Sue me.
  4. MomentoMori

What's so funny? You put BBS against Halo, which one will get more votes?
  5. MomentoMori

Wait, BBS is up against Halo this year...BBS is fcked. Halo will get more votes, no matter how crappy it is. But BBS does, at least, deserve Best Story.
  6. MomentoMori

"Thou Shalt Not Facebook"

Pastor to church leaders: Thou shalt not Facebook - Technology & science - Tech and gadgets - msnbc.com He *is* aware that there are other sites out there aside from Facebook, right?
  7. MomentoMori

What do you Think about Xion?

This very nicely sums up my opinion on Xion: http://forums.khinsider.com/fanclubs/141920-xion-critics-lulz-club.html
  8. MomentoMori

Terra and Eraqus

Axel, you evil, cocky little bastard....
  9. MomentoMori

maester xehanort is riku's dad

That'd be so fcked up to have a Maury KH edition...and for the hell of it, add a little FFX and FFVII in there too.
  10. MomentoMori

maester xehanort is riku's dad

The court demands a paternity test, your honor.
  11. MomentoMori

NA+EU Release Dates & Re:coded Site Open!

Re: European Kingdom Hearts Re:coded release date leaked by Square Enix's twitter account! We'd probably get it a few days before Europe. They usually release games in the NA market before they move onto the European market.
  12. MomentoMori

I'm stuck on Zack second battle.

I just used shotlock, then when I was able to get close enough, I used the keyblade.
  13. MomentoMori

Birth by Sleep Consensus.

No, Kairi's flowery keyblade was the most retarded looking weapon in the history of retarded looking weapons. That keyblade makes this one look badass.
  14. MomentoMori

Notre Dame and Pocahontas instead of Snow White and Cinderella, most definitely.
  15. MomentoMori

As much as I liked the game...I thought Disney Town was just fcking retarded. :|
Back