• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by MoM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Spoilers ► Theory: Luxord (Re Mind secret ending spoilers)

Interesting thought. I disagree, and here is why. We know from Xemnas talking to Demyx, Marluxia, Larxene, and Luxord that they were picked because of their ties to the ancient key blade war. We have seen Marluxia and Larxenes original self, but not Demyx or Luxord. Additionally, when you fight...
  2. M

MoM is Verum Rex

Before any of you tell me to take my meds, hear me out. We all know that Nomuras Verum Rex was a jab at Tabata and FFXV and blah blah blah... However, thinking that is crazy. Why? There is not a chance a multibillion dollar company will allow a high ranking member "mock" an extremely...
  3. M

MoM is Verum Rex

Hear me out before you think I missed my meds. To fully understand this we need to look at ff 13 versus. If you watch the original cutscenes, this was intended for Noctis to be on the darker and potentially evil side. This would have been a first in the final fantasy series. Anyways we all know...
  4. M

A certain underwater location

Did anyone else notice in the Final Battle with Xehanort that Daybreak Towns Clocktower is underwater? Im curious if Scala is has a similar relationship of morphing appearances like The Land of Departure and Castle Oblivion... Thoughts!?
Back