• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by MizuHikari

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MizuHikari

KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?

I agree! Sephiroth was extremely hard and I even had the ultima weaponn. My brother beat him before I did which made me mad cuz he's so good at every videogame. :) If you haven't beaten yet, good luck and never give up! ^_^
  2. MizuHikari

Pronunciation of Xion...lol

I think it would be Ex-Zee-on. Like Xigbar. Ex-ig-bar...unless I'm pronoucing it wrong...
  3. MizuHikari

How did you find out about Kingdom Hearts?

The first time I unconsciously learned of Kingdom Hearts was when I saw the strategy guide in a Barnes and Nobles. I looked through it and came to the character section with Tarzan on it. When it was talking about accessories and the rings you could attach to him I put the book down and said...
  4. MizuHikari

When RE: CoM hits U.S.....

Nope. I bought my GBA so I could play KH:COM, and I loved the game! Also, my brother likes to play it and I do it ever now and then.
  5. MizuHikari

old worlds in bbs

I'd like to see the Beast's Castle in BBS as well as Wonderland and Atlantica...no Deep Jungle please.
  6. MizuHikari

Violence in Videogames

I didn't really know where I should put this so I settled for here. My question is: Do you believe violence in video games is the cause of crimes nowadays? Do you believe violence in video games is causing aggression in teenagers? This is for a project for school so comments about why violence...
  7. MizuHikari

WTF moments in Kingdom Hearts....2!

My favorite WTF moment was when Sora goes to Halloween Town. When he sees Jack Skellington and Sally dancing around in a circle, he thinks about Kairi. Jack and Sally fade and become Sora and Kairi dancing around in circles. I thought Kairi's laughter was really funny. That part was actually...
  8. MizuHikari

KH vs. GTA4

So, I have this project in American Lit. I have to do. I could pick anything I wanted so I chose videogames. I wanted to have two different videogames so they would be extreme opposites. It's Kingdom Hearts versus Grand Theft Auto 4. It would be great if anyone would do this poll and maybe...
  9. MizuHikari

Kind of a theory (i think)

Well, I was just thinking about the 14th member. (Isn't everyone?) Maybe she's actually human/not a nobody but instead poses as one(a Nobody). I don't think there's any test Nobodies have to pass or anything like that to prove they are actually Nobodies. She could act "heartless" and keep her...
  10. MizuHikari

Old BbS Scan Translated to English

Thank you for the translated scan. It's very helpful! :)
  11. MizuHikari

What would be your theme song?

Sanctuary was really pretty but I really like this song by Plumb called In My Arms. When she says "You'll be safe in my arms." it kind of reminds me of when Kairi hugged Sora. Here's a link of the song: In My Arms - eSnips, share anything By the way, those songs you mentioned are really cool...
  12. MizuHikari

sora's new look

I guess he couldn't eat in the capsule since he was sleeping = skinny-ness bed head>/capsule head!? = change in hairstyle
  13. MizuHikari

Post Problem

I've posted things many times and they come up... The problem is the number on the left hand side with all my info doesn't go up. Is there any way to fix that, or is it just something wrong with my computer? Thanks.
  14. MizuHikari

orginization 13 thoughts

The Kingdom Hearts novels? Did they ever come out for the U.S?
  15. MizuHikari

orginization 13 thoughts

Really? But, how do we know Axel's human form is still alive?
Back