• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Mite
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• It certainly would. *shakes the hot cocoa mix at the chance of making it tomorrow* I will not make the same mistake twice! xD

Btw, what's your favorite starter pokemon? xD I forgot what it was. I know your favorite mon awhile ago was Charzard.
    Why do I continue to imagine you playing the smallest violin at my sorrow? xD It's possible! If I go to the grocery store tomorrow.
    True. I still think the Packers got it in the bag. xD
    I regret doing coffee. It wasn't what I wanted in the end. lqtm. Ah well, maybe tomorrow will be a hot cocoa day... although, I rather have coke, chips, or soup. xD
    Well, the Packers have a big lead. I'm not too worried they'll lose.
    Coffee or hot cocoa? I can't decide between the two. Suggestions? xD Thanks for liking my tweets btw! And Packers are doing great tonight.
    Aw, that's good they got to eat what was left behind! C: Oh my, well I wish them luck in beating the other deer to food. xD

Oh, so that's how it came up. It's kind of like having shower thoughts, except this was vacuuming thoughts.
    :O B-But sharing is caring! That's so cool there's two new deer. It's too bad they squabble with each other over the food tho. xD

What makes it even funnier is Raku saw through Tsgumi's shirt to see she had boobs with a bra over them. Then it's like with Claude, she had to do the same thing except she ripped her shirt open to show them to him. x'D I like how you caught that about her character arc though. That's really hilarious and feels really fitting for her. What made you think of Nisekoi? :D
    Oh my god Mite you are so kind <3 Thank you for helping me see Yuri!!! On Ice! I am gone, off to a new world of ice skating xD

;~; I don't want to take all of your passes, though! If I don't get anxious and pay for a month of CR Premium, I might take you up on your offer later on ;~; How does that sound?
    Letting you know I've been cleaning since 11am this morning. I was nearly done, except I have two bathrooms left to clean. xD Therefore, I'll try to message you later. Probably be an update on our days, if you're cool with that? :3
    I can tell that you do. xD Thanks for posting it for me to see!

Mornings are the worst. I wish I could be sleeping right now instead of cleaning. Lqtm. Need some OJ. :3
    It's a pretty cool comparison! :D

Yup. I highly doubt Daisy would win in a fight. I also heard the cat had a mouse in its mouth. xD

Oh wow. At least Red Sprite will be awesome, so maybe the pacing won't be so bad? And Love Rush... uh, okay? Kind of a shame they couldnt find something as close to Nisekoi.
    I could, except the power here is still slightly messed up. SO we'll see if it's alright for me to use the beaters. xD Gotta love it when the dogs freak out over a cat. Lqtm. So much barking!
    Can't decide if I should attempt Soma's souffle omelette or not. Thoughts? I saw how simple it is to make tho.<3 xD AH! I wanna have it with maple syrup too!
    That's so cool! xD I like mine because, it's pretty accurate. And yeah, I'm a Libra. Yours is freaking awesome, cause you're Genos. <3
    I was going to PM you, but then I realized I don't have enough to report on for the day besides currently cooking brownie molten lava cake, and waiting till 4:30pm my time to help make supper. It'll be finnish pancakes and hash-browns. *adjusts glasses*

Otherwise, I hope you're doing good and having a troublesome free day. (/^o^)/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back