• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Mitchman

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

There you have it everyone..on MX

The silver haired dude could be MX, and if you think about it, it makes sense in the way that Terra saw the future. He saw a tiny glimpse of course, when the SoD was in Riku's heart. Because its Xehanort's heartless, he saw MX's darkness in Riku.
  2. M

Master Xehanort's Reports Roughly Translated (Spoilers A-Plenty)

So wait how does this reveal the silver haired dude?
  3. M

Master Xehanort's Reports Roughly Translated (Spoilers A-Plenty)

Everything now makes sense more or less. Also, SHD?
  4. M

do you think braig should return( posibly be Spoilers)

Well I can find Braig being one of the only organization members to actually have kept his somebody safe in case of his nobody and heartless being destroyed, so yeah I want Braig to return.
  5. M

Ain't it just CUTE??

So wait the little jerk who made Ansem start studies on darkness is Ansem's adopted son? Whoa, let me take this in for a second, tis too awesome.
  6. M

BBS Boxart Contest Winner Is...

I like the winner and all, the premise is simple, but I just dunno. Its your choice and all but second place seems more deserving. It captures the game more. But whatever, choices were made and congrats!
  7. M

LS Vanitas again

Yeah looks like it. I wonder why they made it so.
  8. M

Theory: LS is... *Spoilers*

LS is Terra's soul trapped in the armor. Unversed cannot exist seeing how Vanitas doesn't exist. I dunno what's so hard to understand about these two new enlightments.
  9. M

LS Vanitas again

Holy damn, you can't shoot lock against him. Also it seems a lot of the commands we've seen are nothing. Only now are we seeing level 5 style changes.
  10. M

So Xenmas... Spoilers

Well Terra's soul is in LS and Eraqus is gone. Only the hearts of the 3 remained in Terranort I think.
  11. M

When Sora realizes he has so many people connected to him and how many lookalikes he has...

Ventus being reborn on the same day of sora's birth had his darkness extracted as well, and thus the end result was the birth and rebirth got connected with that exact thing.
  12. M

Last Episode - SECRET BOSS CONFIRMED

Vanitas being destroyed and the destruction of all unversed makes sense for one final unversed of the creator himself to appear. Its like dividing by zero, or having something explode to reappear. Like a one shot Phoenix. I wonder what happens after the boss, and if there's more to it. The one...
  13. M

The Secret Reports [Number One Posted]

Braig also had his hand in ruining and making plans as well in the game.
  14. M

Probably meant MX's Keyblade.
  15. M

The Guardian SoD had was probably the Guardian Terranort had. Unless of course that was a new guardian or something. Also Loke13 go check out the footage for the last episode.
Back