• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by MisuzuKamio

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MisuzuKamio

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Fan Campaign CM, Assorted Clips, & New Wallpapers!

Destiny Island music...different. Mer. While I am happy they are trying to freshen up the tunes I feel angry that the tune I spent almost forever playing too is not going to be exactly the same. This....is a bit upsetting. Destiny Islands has a special place in my heart. Why did you have to...
  2. MisuzuKamio

KH3D Premiere Event: Photos and Videos from the Event!

Oh, I knew they were part of the ceiling. Hence why I felt like they were limiting the visibility of the video playing behind them.
  3. MisuzuKamio

Yeah, I find that oddly suspicious too. I think it is probably just because of those hanging icicle like things on the ceiling. That, or it's supposed to be symbolic somehow...but that's probably just reading too much into it.
  4. MisuzuKamio

Here is the best one I could get. It's still blurry but she is in the back raising her Keyblade up, I think. You can see her purple X on her chest, and her puffy sleeve on her left arm. Sorry, just got this one as well.
  5. MisuzuKamio

I could see it as just being a metaphor, and if a scene like this does crop up later in the series it probably won't look like this at all---but I can't see why it wouldn't happen eventually, anyway. As far as I'm concerned-- I just got another glimpse of KH3. = )
  6. MisuzuKamio

Here's a clearer picture of Terra in case anyone wanted it: ...and I actually just notice now that it seems like either its low quality and we just cant see. or they are purposefully hiding his face.
  7. MisuzuKamio

KH3D Premiere Event Information!

Waaahh~ There has to be some way to get a video of all this....
  8. MisuzuKamio

Yeah, haha. Though I have lived in Japan briefly before, I am not there now. Soooo it's pretty sad that I'll be missing the event just like everybody else. T_T
  9. MisuzuKamio

Yeaaaaaaah~ I'm so excited!! *sits and waits instead of writing Japanese essay*
  10. MisuzuKamio

KH3D Site Updated: System Section!

I was going to comment on the graffiti as well, but it seems everyone is just as excited as I was, haha. I get that the graffiti (at least one) is from a WEWY location but the fact that its "Temp" seems very Traverse Town to me, especially considering TT was home to other such amazing marvels...
  11. MisuzuKamio

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! Wasn't that referenced in a Nomura interview or something? He said they were going to integrate the worlds more closely. Plus, I just think given the fact that we are hanging around in the RoS that just kind of automatically makes them all connected to...
  12. MisuzuKamio

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! Do you think they are going to do a bundle where they include the 3DS, game, and "frankenstick" (I like the name too XD) Maybe a special 3DS would be nice. I've put off buying the actual 3DS JUST in case there is a KH bundle.
  13. MisuzuKamio

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! I'm getting so antsy for the trailer to pop up at some point, but I suppose I have to wait until at least tonight for any new information >_< It's really bad because I'm supposed to be studying for finals right now...
  14. MisuzuKamio

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! I personally think that regardless of what movie the Disney worlds are based off of they can make an engaging plot and fun quirky things to do in a very KH way. So I'm not sure why people are particularly "disappointed" in the world choices. Honestly I...
  15. MisuzuKamio

KH3D Site Officially Opened and Updated!

This site has FANTASTIC symbolism in even the small details I just noticed. Anyone pay attention to the background when it switches between Sora and Riku? The symbols glow differently depending on who it is. Riku's symbols glow black, then silver, back and forth while Sora's just glow brighter...
Back