• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by misterorange

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Mario strikers charged

How do I play two players on this game? Can't seem to activate the second player to play a game with me at home.
  2. M

Big 3 sales

What is the site that has the sales of the Wii, PS3 and 360 up to this date? Thxs
  3. M

Wolverine vs Superman vs Doomsday

Who would win in this battle.
  4. M

E3 2006

I read on CNN:Money that they heard it was gonna be $399 but that is the rumor they are hearing. Sony has said that they would be willing to take a huge loss on the system if it still sells well. Also since the price of PS2 dropped and lets say they do infact bring PS3 out for $399 would be...
  5. M

Ffxii Ost

So when exactly does this come out?
  6. M

Who plays kh2 for only disney character?

I play for the Disney characters. I thought this was a great idea when the first one was made. I hope they do make a 3rd one just for the fact that it will be on a blu-ray disc. Much better graphics and hopefully a deeper story. It wouldnt hurt to make the guys a lil harder and more in each area.
  7. M

If you haven't died at least once then you havent truley played kh2

I dies when i went to the Beast Castle That stupid purple heartless (fat one) caught me off guard. I thought he would attack like he did before...boy was I wrong. LoL
  8. M

GameInformer's KH2 Review

JJ typed all of this up. Im almost positive he didnt want to type up everything. I wouldnt want to type all of it.
  9. M

Ff

Man with all the hype on KH2 coming out at the end of the month I forgot that FFXII comes out March 16th. To bad not soon enough for us here in the US.
  10. M

Hercules

Who do you fight in the last round in the big cup? Sorry i couldnt find the thread that talked about it.
  11. M

Neverland

I was curious if anyone else thought they should have let Neverland back in the 2nd one. I mean they do have Nightmare before Christmas and Little Mermaid. In NbC they did kill Oogie so i am sort of shocked they have that in the 2nd one (but i never did see the show so i might be missing...
Back