• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by missyemy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Gamer

I saw this the other night and I thought it was awesome. But Ive heard a lot of people say they didn't like it. What are your opinions?
  2. M

Which would be a better buy..

In the long run? Xbox or Playstation 3?
  3. M

Who are you going to play in 358/2 Days

Haha yeah :D. I think he kickass. He was my favorite to fight
  4. M

Who are you going to play in 358/2 Days

Ill play all but I really want to play Xaldin
  5. M

Help/Support ► What to Talk to People About? (In the Process of Making Friends)

Dont try to hard and dont be pushy. You might come off to hard and then just make people not want to talk to you more.
  6. M

Does anyone else find it unlikely

Re: What do ya think Yeah, its going to be at least next year. I try not getting my hopes up on these things lol
  7. M

Who did you have the most fun fighting?

Xaldin or Xigbar
  8. M

Help/Support ► How should I ask the girl I like to prom?

I just watched this one guy do it at my school. He got permission from the teacher of her class (Im assuming) to let them disturb class for a min. Then he got a bunch of friends and they each had a poster board or whatever in the hands and each had a indivdual word on it. like Will. You. Go. To...
  9. M

If you havent seen/heard this yet. Susan Boyle

She goes up on stage looking like someone who is going to fail miserably and winds up getting a standing ovation. Simply amazing YouTube - Susan Boyle - Singer - Britains Got Talent 2009 (With Lyrics)#
  10. M

Off air

I know that there are tv show's that aren't on anymore that you wish were. Like, I wish that Rugrats were still on, I loved that show. How about you?
  11. M

Im buying a computer soon and I was wondering..

What would you recommend? I won't use dells anymore. Ive had one crash on me and I know many people who have had problems with them. And then I wont be buying a mac because they're out of my budget. I can spend like $600 and Ive been looking at hp's. So yeah, help? :confused:
  12. M

A Day To Remember

I haven't looked very hard but haven't found an A Day To Remember thread. What are your guys opinions of them? What do you think of their new cd? Favorite songs buy them?
Back