• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• When Abby spread bubble wrap down as an "early warning system"

And, I LOVE Ducky... I can't believe I forgot about him!
    I forgot about her and Gibbs!

I love how in the one where he is in the hospital, she comes in, dressed in full Goth regalia, starts fretting about how her Hearse broke down, has a bone in her purse, wants to go in saying they are closer then family...

And the coffin. Or how she also has stuffed animals and stuff...
    Language, it's about the language

and how Abby talks to inaminate objects and is a very cheerful Goth with a bit of a Lolita thing.

She's just not what you expect personality wise dressed like that
    Abby's my fav, but she closely beats out Tony and Ziva

Particularly with her problems with language and how he's a local celebrity.
    During the summer, one of my favorite things to do is sit on my dresser, which is right in front of my window, during a thunderstorm. My window is always open during the summer, because I love the fresh air, and it's on the side of my house that faces away from the rain, so nothing comes inside. It's nice sitting inches away from the storm, without suffering any of the bad parts.
    I'd be a little upset if it never snowed here, I really do like it, despite my occasional complaints. Today it rained here though, which was pretty nice. I forgot how much I enjoyed the rain, though I do wish it had thunderstormed.
    Ah, I'm a bit jealous of you and your lack of snow. I do love snow, but after a solid three months of it, it gets a bit aggravating. That's Illinois weather though, there's always something extreme going on with it.

My favorite month is definitely either Spring or Fall, depending on my mood. Both smell wonderful though, I think- nothing beats blooming plants and bonfires.
    I've never snowboarded before, though it sounds fairly exciting. I'm afraid I'm not much of a winter person, having to walk a mile and some to school in the snow really takes away from any other enjoyment I'd have gained from it.
    Haha, skateboarding. My only experience was in kindergarten, where I broke a friend's new deck, and went home and cried. Needless to say, I didn't really ever try again. I have ridden a longboard a few times though, and that's a fair bit of fun. I can definitely agree with the feeling of freedom and speed, and my balance is pretty decent, which helps a lot.
    Ehhhh, Twilight. I've read the series, and I can't say I particularly cared for it. I won't go so far as to say that it was bad., but it definitely doesn't deserve the hype and praise that it's gotten from everyone. That's popular literature for you these days though, I suppose.

So if you're not a huge reader, what are you into?
    Alright, next time I'm at the library I'll pick Cell up. Maybe I'll read Dreamcatcher too at some point, it can't be as horrible as all that, can it?

Are there any other authors that you especially enjoy?
    K
    well hello miss emily how is the skies in motown tonight?
    I adore the Dark Tower series, but I haven't actually gotten around to anything else.

I'm not sure what would make a good starting point, any suggestions?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back