• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Miss Ninja

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Help/Support ► Strict parents!!

You're also (according to your shown information) fourteen, and not about to turn eighteen.
  2. M

Help/Support ► Strict parents!!

Hm, that's unfair of your parents to set rules like that. If you're turning eighteen, you'll be a legal adult. They really can't tell you what to do anymore. I mean, they can set rules for when you're residing in their household (such as the one with your friends), but they really can't tell you...
  3. M

Hi, All. :]

I joined way back in October and made myself a welcome thread then, but I never really posted much again after that. But I just recently remembered I had an account here, and decided to drop by and post a bit. I think I'll be staying this time. XD So, anyway, with the whole introduction thing...
  4. M

Hi :]

Hey everyone, I'm new here. My name's Becky, and I'm 16. I'm not that great at hellos, so if there's anything else you'd like to know, just ask. =]
Back