• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Misruk

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Organization XIII: Real Names???

Well I can tell you the names of the ones Revealed. 1: Xemnas= Xehanort 2: Xigbar= Braig 3: Xaldin= Dilan 4: Vexen= Even 5: Laxaeus= Aeleus 6: Zexion= Ienzo 8: Axel= Unknown but thought to be Ale since he is based off Reno from FF7 and Ales Renos favorite drink type 13: Roxas= Sora 14: Xion=...
  2. M

Who´s the strongest?

Im probably the only one who voted Demyx, that freakin dance water dance annoyed the CRAP out of me!
  3. M

Something that caught my eye about Xion (please check this out)

Thats an interesting idea, ill have to remember that
  4. M

None of this new stuff anwsers my main question

I think its his voice actor :toungesmile:
  5. M

Why is Halo...

Halo...Halo2....Halo3...we all seem to like it...from 6 year olds (who seem to kick ass) to freakin 100 year olds. WHY is it mature, i mean ive played it so many times...so many hours and it makes me wonder. The game isnt all that bloody...its not that bad. Its more like a Teen Rating if you...
  6. M

VAT's Master

whats the point in askin this everyones gonna say male
  7. M

what do you think the best drive form is?

*throws pills at Temp.* WELL ANYWAY Anti form can suck...ah who am i kidding i know it sucks but its always funny when i get it XD
  8. M

my roxas-ven theory

Meh i agree with CHARGE
  9. M

i 100% agree with this statement
  10. M

what do you think the best drive form is?

Though I know everyones gonna vote Final Form to begin with...heck I would..but im gonna vote something TOTALLY different ANTI FORM
  11. M

Im sure regardless of Dual Wieldin of the DS battle systems, everyone who posted are probably buyin it if they own a DS
  12. M

My bad for not mentionin the illegal part I didnt expect you to even thinkin bout doing it, and I dont think you were thinking it
  13. M

Impossible unless you want to like pick up the disk and edit it yourself
  14. M

Its amazing how many of us answered that...
  15. M

You'll need a cheat device, which one for his codes I cant say
Back