• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Mirixa

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Chalk Sora anyone?

Kingdom Hearts II chalk final by ~bunbun369 on deviantART This has gotta biggest title cover for Kingdom Hearts ever done in chalk. XD Marxie, another friend, and I spent two days doing this 22 by 12 feet drawing. There's more info on the tab. Soo... Check it out! And hope ya all like. ^^
  2. M

Chip and Dale pic

Chip and Dale by ~mirixa on deviantART Mmm. I drew this after talking to Marxie about her chalk drawing. Any advice on using primacolors would be nice, cuz I dunno how to use them. ^^; I'm more of a pencil drawer so I really don't color much to begin with. Any comments and critiques would be...
  3. M

Helloww! (^-^)

Lesse... I'm new at this, so uh. Onward! (User)name: Mirixa or Miri Location: On Earth for the most part. Some times in my head. Age: 15 Hobbies: video games, drawing, chatting, reading I guess I can be a pretty random character, and likes talking tah friends and stuffers. Waaii!
Back