• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by -Mint-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Lexaeus and Saix

They are really both different. Saix = win though.
  2. M

Happy birthday COM

Um... ok? Congrats to CoM I guess.
  3. M

Hello to All

I never really made a formal introduction, but hello. I'm glad to be here, I guess.
  4. M

2-D vs 3-D

Ask Xaldin, he's played it. He could say himself.
  5. M

Help/Support ► Problems All Around.

He didn't have a depression, he was just playing a fun game.
  6. M

It's part of the game, and it's not silly at all you inconsiderate dckweed. This may sound bad but you should remember that the people who read these messages are real. This place is a public place. Saying 'A belt? He killed himself with a belt? Oh, that's silly!' doesn't make you stand out...
  7. M

Help/Support ► My Father's New Rule

You're dad is clearly fcked up in the head. I don't want to sound rude, honestly, but he has more problems going on than a few rules around the house. He beats you? Beating is something called 'illegal'. If the police don't do anything, call someone else to do something about it.
  8. M

Shit... that game where you hang yourself and get a quick high... just DON'T DO IT. My friend died from that game. It's called many names, but we called it 'Fly High'. Basically, you put something round your neck so that you cut off your air, and blood to the head. Then, when you're about to...
  9. M

P00P HATERZ CLUB $#^$@#^@@#%@$^$%@$$@#@^$# (more random things in every club's title)

Join here 2 be an ultra p00p hater! No one likes fecal matter! Fight against all p00 in da universe!!!! Members: -Mint- ozymandius theannoyingthing None. People are too scared to join. Scratch that. Someone joined.
  10. M

Malificent and Pete ?????

Interesting... I'm gonna go with D, make up my own: They had a small love affair and ran off. End.
  11. M

~~+$-G.u.I.t.A.r.-~*~-F.a.N.c.L.u.B.-$+~~

Join the ultimate Guitar Fanclub! Where we talk about... guitar. What else? Talk about anything from techniques to music to your fave song to what you're currently playing. Anything guitar based is fine. Except PLAY guitar! magazine. It sucks. Members: -Mint- (Founder) jump <Ichigo>
  12. M

Help/Support ► Suffering From Depression/Suicidal Thoughts

That Starfish program actually sounds really good. How helpful is the guy on the other end?
  13. M

have you beaten the game?

Um, yes I have beaten the game. Is that all? *shuffles away* (It was quite easy.)
  14. M

Riku!

I wonder if we'll ever get to fight Zexion... Also, the Replica used Zexion's power, he didn't kill him.
  15. M

New unknowns?

We better find out more about their pasts in the remake. Their characters were quite shallow in the original.
Back