• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by minilink

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. minilink

Xehanort's many forms... (for those that are confused about what's going on)

So... if the MX from DDD is not the same as the MX from BBS... Then could we theoretically have TWO MX's running around eventually?
  2. minilink

KH3D to Appear in Next Famitsu!

The tutorial world probably will not be DI, as in Nomura interview in NP, he said that "The characters from TWEWY will be teaching Sora and Riku" So I suppose we will get the controls and stuff down earlier, then go to Traverse Town and learn about Dream Eaters.
  3. minilink

Why does Maleficent want...

Maleficent may be planning something big again, judging by the trailer from 3D. But then again, she's always planning something big... I think she should step down and the Evil Queen or Chernabog (Yea, I want that) should take her place.
  4. minilink

If Ven's heart is within Sora...

Good idea, but what about the fact that Vanitas seems to be connected to YMX/MF? That could be the 'body of darkness' needed. And if Xemnas had mixed memories of Terra and Master Xehanort, then wouldn't Ansem SoD also have those?
  5. minilink

Not a theory but a thought.

I dunno, adding a diety seems like the kind of thing Nomura would do. He does like to add lots of characters to the story. But, he probably shouldn't add him/her/it to the story now, but wait until after the Xehanort Saga. It would be a good way to start off the series!
Back